Game Day St Kilda v Collingwood - Bounce @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope sorry - going to watch from the comfort of my warm dry feral-free living room!!

I don't go to Collingwood and Richmond matches due to the ferals - especially when we're rebuilding as a club and absolutely when its putrid weather!!

Hoping for a really good game from Billings. Huge fan of the kid. After his interrupted pre season
I look forward to him regaining confidence and putting in some blinding performances. Hopefully tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven is the one who I reckon might be due tonight. Very interrupted preseason I believe and worked up to fuller game time as the NAB Challenge went on and ought to now be much closer to full fitness.

Some interesting stats from the Hun:

Almost 70% of our total score this year has come from opposition turnovers- the highest percentage of any side.

-Turnovers created- 65 (6th in the league)
-Points from turnovers- 63.5 (1st)
-Forward half turnovers- 22.5 (6th)
-Points from forward half turnovers- 40 (1st)

On the flip-side, Collingwood:

-Committed the 4th most turnovers in the league last year and have committed the 2nd most of any side this year so far. However they have conceded a score from just 16% of these turnovers, ranked equal 2nd.

-Collingwood has been thrashed on the outside this season. They have recorded 57 fewer uncontested possessions and 54 fewer uncontested marks than their opposition- both ranked 18th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back