Game Day St Kilda v Sydney: The Schneider memorial match

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i've seen the web put his body on the line many times, he'll learn from that one

reckon we're trying o play the sydney game style too much. Too many short kicks, we're not as good at it as them, need to handball through the press, take the game on! May not work, but neither is what we're doing now. Our press is good but our pressure at the tackler/ball needs to lift, hopefully richo will get the boys up and about for the second half. Bulldogs esque comeback on the cards? I'll put a tenner on it

Today showing that people have gotten a bit carried away with Hickey's last two games..

He's a spud as a forward at this early stage IMO.

We have a lot of work to do if we want to contend for a premiership

We are at least 6 elite players away from even been relevant. What actually scares me the most is our effort is absolutely first rate, significantly better than the likes of Melbourne, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Gold Coast. Yet, we have won just half a game more than the Dees. The Dees, the most putrid football team imaginable. We are probably going to get pick 6 whilst the Pies, Cats, GWS will be looking at picks 7-9. Virtually the same pick, yet these teams literally have lists 20%+ better than ours.

Some of these kids are going to have to make giant steps next year, or it is bottom 6 again for sure. We have far too many players with below AFL standard skillS. This forces us to place conservative football because we just don't have the cattle to implement any other game plan. We have to find a way to bring in a Motlop type ASAP, we are the most predictable football team in the league.

Murdoch has shown intensity and gut running today, may not have racked up any stats but *, more than half the other blokes out their for us. If they were all running and pressuring as much as him it might be a different sort of game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez the swans are switched on today - superior foot skills......reckon thats what we need to work on, Our kicking skills next season full stop. Oh and or kicking for goal

Same only ever the 1 nasty personal messages, off the same person as you

Mods reckon you should probably take a look at that - thats two people now.....thats unacceptable 'behaviour IMO

Happy to have constructive conversation with folks, hells even disagree with me and sometimes its nice to have a good argument but aggressive, abusive and rude pm's are overstepping the mark....... #justsaying

Bruce is cooked for the year, drop him and Hickey and give Pierce and Lonie the last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back