Game Day St Kilda vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK I have a plan, are you reading this Richo?
Our players all run out of puff in the end of the game so...
We only play in the back half of the ground. Why waste energy running to the forward line, we aren't going to get it there anyway, and we will need numbers back to try to stop Freo breaking their own goal kicking record.
Stanley can hang around the centre line, and in the off chance that the ball gets bombed forward, he can use some of that GF sprint ability to get to the ball.

Jones to systematically kick hit any damaging Freo players. ( Needs to make sure they get concussion so can't come back on ).
He'll probably get banned from footy, shucks!.

OK I have a plan, are you reading this Richo?
Our players all run out of puff in the end of the game so...
We only play in the back half of the ground. Why waste energy running to the forward line, we aren't going to get it there anyway, and we will need numbers back to try to stop Freo breaking their own goal kicking record.
Stanley can hang around the centre line, and in the off chance that the ball gets bombed forward, he can use some of that GF sprint ability to get to the ball.

Jones to systematically kick hit any damaging Freo players. ( Needs to make sure they get concussion so can't come back on ).
He'll probably get banned from footy, shucks!.
Some of us here will remember the first 2 yrs Grant Thomas coached us. Our kids were either not up to it or to young and the coaching staff realised this.
There was a couple of games we actually did play with everybody in the oppositions back half. Some of the worse footy I have ever seen in my life:D
But in Thommo's defence by the end of 2003 geez we were good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please make Derm shut the F%#k up. Is there anyone that loves the sound of his own voice more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back