Game Day St Kilda vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dockers supporters sooking about no Sandi, Walters or Ballanshitbastard

Yet we were missing probably our best midfielder along with Gilbo etc...

Ballantyne might have made a difference but he wouldn't have been THE difference. How about the fact we lost one of our defenders in the first 5 minutes? and had to bring our sub on at the start of the game? Nah not important, Ballantyne and Sandilands is why they lost

I've only got a GA membership... Which is why it was so enjoyable that the security guard let me and my mates into level one... Fremantle cheer squad end!

So special thanks to the Freo supporters that reminded me and my mates that we only cheer when we're winning (they weren't to know how I stubbornly sat in the rain when we lost by 145 because I don't like those who leave early) at half time only to leave 10 minutes into the third quarter! Well done guys on practising what you preach!

Otherwise... Where on earth did that come from and how can we bring it next week?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get too drunk tonight, we'll need to hold onto this memory for what might be a lean couple of years coming up.

Great win!

Plugger you ripper
Wow Saints , brilliant win, brilliant win. Loved every second of it. THE FROCKERS are a 2 man side Sandi and Ballantyne gone, collapse. Not taking anything from your Saints , no one beats you today, and I mean no one. Great stuff. Lenny is a champion , and big Nic ( the real Nic) Reiwolt is a legend.

Aside from the obvious, how bloody good is Shane Savage? :eek:
93% DE :thumbsu:
I know I sound like a broken record but our structure was spot on. We deliberately gave it to Savage to run and carry and it got him involved early. Having said that was also dominated at the stoppages and our pressure was immense. Such a good display, a great benchmark to move on with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back