St Kilda vs Sydney round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair call, atleast I know it Lewis not Leroy Jetta lol

Heck at least they are not calling him Koby so thats at least one plus :p

You are so far off its not even funny.
You don't have anyone who can use the footy, it's shocking

So you knew your team would be top 4 material this season? Truthfully where did you think your boys would finish this year before it began?

you dont actually know anything about football do you.

And im not bitter or salty at all just dumbfounded at your sheer lack of logic
I don't know anything about footy?
I'm just stating the obvious that Armitage is not even close to being an elite footballer, due to the fact that he simply can't use the footy. Pretty much goes for all your midfielders. You guys simply lack some class and polish in that regard.

But apparently because I'm saying something negative about your club that's blindingly obvious I apparently "don't know anything about football"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know anything about footy?
I'm just stating the obvious that Armitage is not even close to being an elite footballer, due to the fact that he simply can't use the footy. Pretty much goes for all your midfielders. You guys simply lack some class and polish in that regard.

But apparently because I'm saying something negative about your club that's blindingly obvious I apparently "don't know anything about football"
Most of our players can use the football and armitage is an elite player we just need composure which comes in time and consistancy.

I thought you would have realized that armo was great player after smashing your teams midfield with 40 odd touches

Heck at least they are not calling him Koby so thats at least one plus :p

So you knew your team would be top 4 material this season? Truthfully where did you think your boys would finish this year before it began?
Definitely didn't have as anywhere near top 8 mate but we have always had guys who can use the footy such as murph, Bont, JJ, Hunter, and Boyd moving to half back has really helped, having his best year.

Most of our players can use the football and armitage is an elite player we just need composure which comes in time and consistancy.

I thought you would have realized that armo was great player after smashing your teams midfield with 40 odd touches
If you really think most of your players can use the football than maybe it's you that has no idea about the game?
That is one of the funniest things I've heard all weekend, and I was at the Queensland comedy festival last night.

At 28 years old how much longer will it take him for that "time" to come for his disposal to improve? Is that the same as Geary, Montagna and Steven too?

If you really think most of your players can use the football than maybe it's you that has no idea about the game?
That is one of the funniest things I've heard all weekend, and I was at the Queensland comedy festival last night.
Yes they can I can tell from watching games.

Try doing it some time

Sydney´s forward line on paper is very formidable.
Franklin, Tippet, Reid, Heeney, Goodes, Hanneberry / Jack.
No one thinks they can win the flag but geez if that lot clicks into gear. Lookout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back