Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done on our defense today -- tremendous effort.

Well done to Zac Stacey also brilliant performance -- fingers crossed he is ok .

I was expecting for us to get beaten today -- but we got so close ... sigh.

Did Clemens improve as the game went on ? Certainly the last drive was encouraging (the last play call was not).

Anyhow --- always next week .

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-the-rams-best-chance-to-salvage-2013-season

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

What a great game

TavonAustinTDCatch.gif

Feels odd not getting up to watch the Rams play.

Looking forward to next week vs the Bears. I think we're a chance, but we need to play with the same intensity as last week vs the Colts.

Looking forward to C.Long vs K.Long going at it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and we returned it for a TD. :mad:

Wow, that is laughable! I can't see what Brockers should have done differently, unless they were claiming helmet contact somehow?

Wow, that is laughable! I can't see what Brockers should have done differently, unless they were claiming helmet contact somehow?
Yeah they called crown of the helmet to the chest. Bad call from the ref but i guess looking at it in real time it would make things difficult. They need to make this things reviewable

Make way for the RAMS
(from SB NATION)

Another win over a favored playoff contender is giving the Rams more credit with pundits.

It's been a good run for the St. Louis Rams lately. Jeff Fisher's team followed up a beat down of the Indianapolis Colts in Week 10 with a dismantling of the Chicago Bears in Week 12. That's also translating into some national respect for the Rams, at least as far as the power rankings are concerned.

The Rams leapt over the Bears in this week's SB Nation power rankings, going from No. 21 to No. 17.

Here's the write up from the power rankings:
While they're not eligible to join the AFC's 5-6 Bunch, the Rams have plenty of individuals establishing memberships of their own. Robert Quinn has joined All-World 4-3 Defensive End Club. Chris Long looked to be joining Fight Club against his own brother before it became clear that he was just being Responsible Big Bro and keeping Kyle out of a fracas. Tavon Austin is working his way out of the First Round Bust Club and applying for membership in the Holy *#&^ Did You See That Club. Running backs are getting pulled out of the stands to join the 100 Yard Rusher Club. And, finally, Sam Bradford has joinedJay Cutler in the "So, Why Do We Pay You So Much When The Offense Looks Just As Good Without You?" Club. Membership in that one ... can cost you a pretty penny. (Last Week: 21)

Over at FOX, the Rams climbed to No. 17 as well, up three spots from No. 20. In the curated power rankings, rounding up totals from the web's biggest outlets, the Rams average an 18.67, with low scores from CBS and Yahoo.

Next week's opponent, the 49ers, stayed in the ninth spot on the SB Nation power rankings. Dissecting Washington just isn't what it used to be ... well, maybe it is, since Washington's 2012 season now looks like more of an anomaly.

What was everyone's thoughts on the fake punt ? I thought it was a horrible , horrible call ... and in hindsight may have cost us the game.
I liked the play but thought we were too far back to run it and there was still enough time on the clock so should've punted. Gee it was close to coming off though, Steadman would've been clear.

I liked the play but thought we were too far back to run it and there was still enough time on the clock so should've punted. Gee it was close to coming off though, Steadman would've been clear.

Yeah I just thought the risk was too great and it cost us big time ... anyhoo I'm almost over it now ... almost.

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back