Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Warner talks with Sam Bradford and then throws a few deep balls to Austin and Givens !! :eek:

http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/v...Bradford/715bc0f1-8635-4205-9c2b-659b8547141d

BtmMIIkCIAEAJ7W.jpg

BtmKW8MCEAASSO9.jpg

Btl9rLtCMAEnrOo.jpg

Was a big mistake releasing Warner for Bulger, Warner ended up having 5-6 more good season in him, whilst Bulger flopped big time

I'm hoping we had our beating and our defense tightens up a little. We can't be making QBs similar to Rodgers looking like a God again. Still early days but I am a little concerned at our depth and our LBs.

I'm hoping we had our beating and our defense tightens up a little. We can't be making QBs similar to Rodgers looking like a God again. Still early days but I am a little concerned at our depth and our LBs.

Should we be concerned about Greg as well ? -- or is he feeling his way into the season , a few misses thusfar .

Mildly concerned
Kickers can have a few bad games - but kicking in a dome should be straight forward.
Might just be bad form at the moment and I am sure the Rams would be looking into competition for him. He could lose his job if it continues throughout the preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh of course, I thought we were listing the best nicknames

Oh lol. Thought you meant for legit competition or something. Solid name even though he doesn't live up to it :p

Could be worse, you could be making Tolzien and Flynn look like gods... oh hang on, you did that too.

Alarm bells= rung.

Hope Bradford is ok. On the good news, the St Louis line looks like hell on wheels - it'll play 9 deep, with Sam and Westbrook both showing a lot of pass rush.

Seems like Bradford is ok
But damn, injuries already - this is a little brutal.

The quotes from those around the team seem to be positive. Think it was Brian Quick (who btw might just be starting to get it) that said Bradford told him he was OK.

Another positive out of the day was Chris Givens. Looked more like his rookie self then last year.

On the flip side, only the one pass thrown Tavon Austins' way tonight. Hopefully they're just saving him from potential injuries.

Also, seems like Austin Pettis isn't feeling the love either

Zero targets for him tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back