Analysis Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happening

Remove this Banner Ad

i think the sanfl shoud definitely be replaced by AFLSA. the way that our development is still looked after is have representatives from sa working for the AFL
Something needs to happen because it is the afl that benefits from the player development in this state when all the best kids go into the draft.

I visited the other board AO Review thread ... pge 97 to 110 in 3 days ... *PAF and @PapaG still plugging away ... marty and red&black still talking bs ... campaigners!

I visited the other board AO Review thread ... pge 97 to 110 in 3 days ... @PAF and @PapaG still plugging away ... marty and red&black still talking bs ... campaigners!
Nah its all good. Gotta have some fun in the off season. :D

Nah its all good. Gotta have some fun in the off season. :D

Good onya ... I last about a page of discussion before I call them all campaigners and leave... lol

I visited the other board AO Review thread ... pge 97 to 110 in 3 days ... *PAF and @PapaG still plugging away ... marty and red&black still talking bs ... campaigners!
I happened to go have a read there earlier today ... One thing that stood out is that they all have different, strong opinions, with many vehemently supporting the SANFL. The two sides are just about scratching each other's eyes out!!! So different to here, where we are all on the same page!!

I happened to go have a read there earlier today ... One thing that stood out is that they all have different, strong opinions, with many vehemently supporting the SANFL. The two sides are just about scratching each other's eyes out!!! So different to here, where we are all on the same page!!

yep ... Marty, Sanders and rednblack vs Kane McGoodwin, Ben Gazoonkas and mattrox ... The latter 3 do well to stay calm

That's because we support a club, they barrack for a team.

Have been there a few times. A bit of name calling as well, don't know where the Mods are to calm them down a bit lol

yep ... Marty, Sanders and rednblack vs Kane McGoodwin, Ben Gazoonkas and mattrox ... The latter 3 do well to stay calm

Don't forget that Cleric character who's blind hatred of Port over rides anything and everything. It takes a special kind of person who is determined to spell our team with a double o every time he writes it.... Which is a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is a presser today, hopefully a deal has been finalised - but somehow I doubt that because the atmosphere between the clubs on one side and the SANFL on the other seems so rancorous.

If there is a presser today, hopefully a deal has been finalised - but somehow I doubt that because the atmosphere between the clubs on one side and the SANFL on the other seems so rancorous.
Yup, I reckon it'll be a joint statement of dissatisfaction.

A lot of them are beyond counselling. They hate like few others and collectively
it makes for a very nasty experience to visit their board. Some are ok but most are
happy plying their bile. Occasionally they get stuck into each other which is funny.
Their "have we raised the white flag to port" thread,I think it was called was pulled
as it was as revealing as it was divisive.
They hate us yet want to copy us :eek: go figure.
Road rage it seems to me is predicated on the notion that
"the road in front of me is MINE".
They're the same in a way, as they see footy in SA as THEIRS.

Yeah as I said earlier in the thread, we are all on the same page, but amongst the crows fans there seems like 3 camps, pure idiots, those midway but still Pro-SANFL and those Pro-AFC.

I feel the game changer in this whole scenario can only come from the Crows own hierarchy coming out and publicly informing these fans in the first 2 camps what is really going on. No point us doing it because no one will listen, but get Fagan to come out in an honest and brutal fashion and we should be able to get almost everyone enlightened and on the right path to trigger change.

Don't forget that Cleric character who's blind hatred of Port over rides anything and everything. It takes a special kind of person who is determined to spell our team with a double o every time he writes it.... Which is a lot.

Yea, forgot him....

I know a fellow ... friend of a friend, a Norwood/crow tragic ... always spoke of Poort est 1996 & would throw 'macca' and 'reh' on bigfooty as agreeing that we started then and had no right to 1870 and port history. He's got to be This 'cleric' dude!?

No point us doing it because no one will listen, but get Fagan to come out in an honest and brutal fashion and we should be able to get almost everyone enlightened and on the right path to trigger change.

This would not work, he would suddenly become a poort puwa sympathiser and scum who steal from the righteous $nafl ...

I feel the game changer in this whole scenario can only come from the Crows own hierarchy coming out and publicly informing these fans in the first 2 camps what is really going on. No point us doing it because no one will listen, but get Fagan to come out in an honest and brutal fashion and we should be able to get almost everyone enlightened and on the right path to trigger change.

I wonder...do they accept Fagan...being an outsider? There likely was a Trigg is god/get rid of the campaigner divide too?

*PAF

Kane McG has finally had enough of marty...lol. They'd been discussing staffing costs and financials at AO...Kane appeared to know how it works from real world experience but marty as usual was making shite up.

Kane said:
I was going to respond but clearly I would be wasting my time.
If you want to post like a complete tool, then I have no interest in conversing with you

Last edited:
This will go one of 2 ways.
1) A deal has been signed last week and this is the announcement.
2) Fagan and KT call out the SANFL as absolute pricks to deal with and start outlining exactly how much money is being made, who's making it and where it is going.

I think it may be number 2. Would actually be good if KT takes more of a back seat on this and lets Fagan rip. The dim witted Crows supporting public needs to hear this from one of their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back