News Stadium: The NEW Home of Football in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

The only time I ever sat on the fence I could only just see over the bloody thing and I'm 5ft 9..
I don't have a problem. Neither does my wife, and she's 4' 11 1/2". Were you sitting, or kneeling on the ground?

I don't have a problem. Neither does my wife, and she's 4' 11 1/2". Were you sitting, or kneeling on the ground?
I was fine but you just wouldn't want to be too much shorter.. This was on the city side outer flank, it's probably totally different to your part of the ground.

I was fine but you just wouldn't want to be too much shorter.. This was on the city side outer flank, it's probably totally different to your part of the ground.
Now that you mention it, I was on the other side of the ground for the Sydney final, and I could see how the fence over there would be a problem if you were front row. Hopefully it won't be an issue at the new stadium.

Not for much longer I'm afraid, I'm about that and I see 13-14 year olds these days who tower over me :(
That average was actually from 11/12. I've since found 12/13 and it's now 5'10".

That's me then. They better up the rate of boat people coming in so I don't end up below average in a few years.

I honestly don't think I can take on anymore white mates, the only one of my mates smaller than me is a bloody Filipino and the rest are 6'2+ comfortably. There's no point being average height if you still end up looking like a midget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't think I can take on anymore white mates, the only one of my mates smaller than me is a bloody Filipino and the rest are 6'2+ comfortably. There's no point being average height if you still end up looking like a midget.

As long as I'm still taller than most girls I'm happy. Would feel a bit weird having a partner who was taller than you.

As long as I'm still taller than most girls I'm happy. Would feel a bit weird having a partner who was taller than you.

True, I'm probably moving to Japan some time in the next few years so should be a nice little ego boost too. In all honesty being short isn't really so bad, it does suck though when you stop growing at the age of 15.

s**t we're so off topic now....

True, I'm probably moving to Japan some time in the next few years so should be a nice little ego boost too. In all honesty being short isn't really so bad, it does suck though when you stop growing at the age of 15.

s**t we're so off topic now....

You'll be a giant!!!

For your sake I hope you're single ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back