STAND TALL - 2015 Membership Final Figure - 13,480

Remove this Banner Ad

couple hundred more Canberra memberships would have been sold before, during and after today's game
and considering we don't play at Spotless for another few weeks or so, these opening two wins will help drive more memberships in Sydney
They had a special on, match day ticket off the ACT memberships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to be there but no chance on a Friday night of a weekend we are not at home (yes I know we are playing in Sydney but not all members are based in Sydney...Hi Canberra) . Have a great night everyone

6-9 with the formalities kicking off around the 6:45 mark

If you see a bearded bloke with glasses wearing a black 2014 members polo - that would be me.

Lovely. I'll be in my orange 2015 polo and my stupid work dress pants as I don't have time to go home to get changed :) looking forward to having a beer with you guys.

We sound like woman discussing going out attire :) haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To change the subject - Interesting a large chunk of Wanderers supporters are showing their true colours after a few setbacks. All happy until one bad season reveals that wannabe European thug element.

Maybe we'll get a few disillusioned people coming to Giants games who want a more family friendly atmosphere.

To change the subject - Interesting a large chunk of Wanderers supporters are showing their true colours after a few setbacks. All happy until one bad season reveals that wannabe European thug element.

Maybe we'll get a few disillusioned people coming to Giants games who want a more family friendly atmosphere.
Id like to hit the like button but that seems inapproppriate. As a born & bred fan of English football and really liking the summer of soccer with Aleague I can only be dissapointed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back