STAND TALL - 2015 Membership Final Figure - 13,480

Remove this Banner Ad

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Got my membership pack in the mail today. The club has done a great job with the hat this year, and have decided to mail it out this time too. I really like it. The best one by a country mile.

Yep, had mine waiting for me as i got home earlier and am also a big fan of this years hat.

Johnnyryan

Draftee
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
I just received my membership pack in WA today. I got a couple of membership shirts as well. They are awesome. I love the orange. There's nothing better than going to a Freo match amongst the purple army wearing the Giants gear.

Drezdyn

All Australian
Mar 28, 2012
Western Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
All Northern alliance teams
Woo hoo! Got mine today. Great effort by the Giants team to get it delivered promptly.

Hat is good. Prefer last years though. That being said, it does a good job of creating a sea of orange in the crowd without looking like a stackhat(e.g. first year members cap).

For those who are still waiting for their members pack, here are some photos

memberPack02.jpg
memberPack03.jpg
memberPack01.jpg
memberPack04.jpg

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
I just received my membership pack in WA today. I got a couple of membership shirts as well. They are awesome. I love the orange. There's nothing better than going to a Freo match amongst the purple army wearing the Giants gear.
Where did you get the membership shirts from? Are they 2015?

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Woo hoo! Got mine today. Great effort by the Giants team to get it delivered promptly.

Hat is good. Prefer last years though. That being said, it does a good job of creating a sea of orange in the crowd without looking like a stackhat(e.g. first year members cap).

For those who are still waiting for their members pack, here are some photos

memberPack02.jpg
memberPack03.jpg
memberPack01.jpg
memberPack04.jpg

Is the key ring only for if you have been a member since year 1?

Johnnyryan

Draftee
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
GWS sent out a renew your membership letter. It had the offer on that. I just rang up and renewed my membership and ordered 2 shirts @ $25. Great value. I just bought a heap of gws gear that got shipped to Jim Kidd sports stores over here this week. 20 dollars for 2014 spray jackets, $10 for polos and $20 hoodies, $10 shorts, $5 hats. Apparantlely Jim Kidd bought all the ISC gear.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419330341.412695.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnnyryan

Draftee
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419330518.312555.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419330547.276012.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419330565.901398.jpg
Jim kidd sports had a lot of gws gear on sale in Perth. Hopefully it attracts a few more supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
GWS sent out a renew your membership letter. It had the offer on that. I just rang up and renewed my membership and ordered 2 shirts @ $25. Great value. I just bought a heap of gws gear that got shipped to Jim Kidd sports stores over here this week. 20 dollars for 2014 spray jackets, $10 for polos and $20 hoodies, $10 shorts, $5 hats. Apparantlely Jim Kidd bought all the ISC gear.View attachment 99506

Cheers. Must of missed that one. Interesting move by Jim Kidd. Might have to get family to buy up!

Johnnyryan

Draftee
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Where did you get the membership shirts from? Are they 2015?
GWS sent out a renew your membership letter. It had the offer on that. I just rang up and renewed my membership and ordered 2 shirts @ $25. Great value. I just bought a heap of gws gear that got shipped to Jim Kidd sports stores over here this week. 20 dollars for 2014 spray jackets, $10 for polos and $20 hoodies, $10 shorts, $5 hats. Apparantlely Jim Kidd bought all the ISC gear.
Cheers. Must of missed that one. Interesting move by Jim Kidd. Might have to get family to buy up!
We just bought some extra gear for my wife's cousin and are posting it back to Victoria for her. I just rang the Jim Kidds store to put her size on hold and bought it the next day.

Johnnyryan

Draftee
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
I

We just bought some extra gear for my wife's cousin and are posting it back to Victoria for her. I just rang the Jim Kidds store to put her size on hold and bought it the next day.
I just logged onto my account at gws and you can buy the shirts as a member. $24.95 with $10 postage or pick up for free. Well worth the $$$$

I

I just logged onto my account at gws and you can buy the shirts as a member. $24.95 with $10 postage or pick up for free. Well worth the $$$$
When you logged in which section did you find them in, I've looked but can't find them?

My wife regularly critiques my "looking" capabilities so I've no doubt you are right, I just can't find them..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back