Star Stable - Spring Carnival 2015

I took the assumption that the horse : 'The States' is actually 'The United States' ?

nek minnut, The States is actually a trotter trained out of Broome by Barry Smith.

terminators

All Australian
Oct 10, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
200K Winx (Epsom / Cox )
175K Rising Romance (Turnbull / Caul C / Melb C)
150K Press Statement (Caulf Guineas / Cox Plate or Darley)
125K Speak Fondly (Flight / Thousand Guineas)
125K Exosphere (Roman Consul / Manikato / Darley)
75K Magic Hurricane (Metrop / Caul Cup / Melb Cup)
50K Pearls (Flight / ??)
50K Sailing By (Ed Manifold / Thous Guin / Oaks)
25K Bon Aurum (Caulf Guineas / Caul Classic)
25K Vanbrugh (Spring Champion / Caul Classic / Derby)

Waller / JMac

ulmann, the states, san padre, maurus, bassett, exosphere, gust of wind, amralah, complacent, kermadec

mcdonald, o'shea

Thrown together before lock out…

i-have-no-idea.jpg

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
I took the assumption that the horse : 'The States' is actually 'The United States' ?

nek minnut, The States is actually a trotter trained out of Broome by Barry Smith.
I think it's a 3YO colt, Hawkes trained. 1/1 Geelong Synethic maiden :thumbsu:

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
lol @ me. :D:D:D

As posted earlier:

522b6c04e691b209f948b81f_736.jpg

:thumbsu:

I'm the same. Somehow did okay with putting Speak Fondly as my "Stable Champion". I just guessed it all by looking at the odds on SB:

Speak Fondly (C), Lucia Valentina, Sempre Libra, Amralah, Magic Hurricane, Stay With Me, Rising Romance, Vanbrugh, Pearls, Sofia Rosa. J: Tom Berry. T: Gai.

I'm the same. Somehow did okay with putting Speak Fondly as my "Stable Champion". I just guessed it all by looking at the odds on SB:

Speak Fondly (C), Lucia Valentina, Sempre Libra, Amralah, Magic Hurricane, Stay With Me, Rising Romance, Vanbrugh, Pearls, Sofia Rosa. J: Tom Berry. T: Gai.

Can you/do you have to name a captain? seriously? i didn't know this??

I-have-no-idea-what-Im-doing_o_131344.gif

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Stable Champion
  • For each race meeting you will be able to select one (1) horse within your stable as your 'Stable Champion'.
  • Your 'Stable Champion' will earn 2 Credits per dollar of actual prize money for the relevant win/place.
  • You can change your 'Stable Champion' as often as you like prior to the start of each race meeting.

Stable Champion
  • For each race meeting you will be able to select one (1) horse within your stable as your 'Stable Champion'.
  • Your 'Stable Champion' will earn 2 Credits per dollar of actual prize money for the relevant win/place.
  • You can change your 'Stable Champion' as often as you like prior to the start of each race meeting.

Gust of Wind is highlighted so I'm guessing that means she's mine. No i wouldn't have chosen her this week if i knew this.

terminators

All Australian
Oct 10, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
200K Winx (Epsom / Cox )
175K Rising Romance (Turnbull / Caul C / Melb C)
150K Press Statement (Caulf Guineas / Cox Plate or Darley)
125K Speak Fondly (Flight / Thousand Guineas)
125K Exosphere (Roman Consul / Manikato / Darley)
75K Magic Hurricane (Metrop / Caul Cup / Melb Cup)

50K Pearls (Flight / ??)
50K Sailing By (Ed Manifold / Thous Guin / Oaks)
25K Bon Aurum (Caulf Guineas / Caul Classic)
25K Vanbrugh (Spring Champion / Caul Classic / Derby)

Waller / JMac

Decent start hitting all 3 Gp 1 winners + Exosphere and JMac with 5. Winx Captain with the 1 mill prizemoney useful. Pearls the only downer but pick up 25K price rise. 75K spike for the 3 Gp 1 winners + 50K for Exosphere useful. Hopefully RR and Sailing by show something tomorrow.

This game is all about hitting the 4 big race winners with your skipper though. Miss any and you can't win.

Kermadec and Fawkner going around in Caul Stakes next week, need to find a way to get one of them in to prep for Cox.

terminators

All Australian
Oct 10, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
I gave this away after round 1 when i realised i was in way over my head.. #noidea

Anyone got a decent ranking going atm?

Plodding along ranked 194 atm. Squad is OK and still have all wildcards. Traded in MK and Lizard Island this week

Mongolian Khan (CC) - Capt
Rising Romance (CC)
Kermadec (Cox)
Winx (Cox)
Exosphere (Coolmore / Darley)
Vanburgh (Derby)
Lizard Island (Derby)
Stay With Me (Wakeful / Oaks)
Sailing By (Wakeful / Oaks)
Bon Aurum (No good)

JMac / Hayes

Stable Value 1.550 mill