Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to disappoint you but, Denis Lawson, who played Wedge Antilles in the original trilogy, was asked to reprise his role, but declined, stating that it would have "bored" him.
Clearly this story isn't big enough for Wedge to get involved.

I imagine he has his own planet now.

Who comes up with all this...Tusken Raiders..wow...I was going to post on here how their aim with a rifle is s**t, and then thought I better google just in case there is some SW info I am unaware of...nekminit...

"Should you try to converse in Tusken, lower the pitch of your voice as much as possible. Try to growl and grunt as you form the sounds from the phonetics that follow… A lot of phlegm will help."
Ebenn Q3 Baobab[src]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tusken_Raider

q9njg40.jpg

Felicity Jones has been cast as the lead in one of the stand-alone films. So do we all assume it's about a young Princess Leia?

No.

She is playing a character from the current cartoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time I walk past the toy section in department stores the more cynical I get this movie will be good.

spoiler on news.com.au, regarding a (rumoured) death in the movie

Cant do spoiler tags here at work, wont post etails.
To save everyone else the bother of going on News, it mentions that the rumour is that Han dies - something many people have predicted due to Harrison Ford's seeming contempt for coming back to the series, if nothing else. It does provide some brief possible plot details as to how and why he goes out but I'm not taking it as gospel necessarily. At least not for now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back