Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought if they were going to do another feature film that it should be set in the Old Republic.

But this will do :D
if it's about the old republic
i would watch it a million times
Revan days ftw!

My body is ready for this
hope they don't go down the tv show version.

Hoping they go on with Luke's kids and the re-raise of the empire etc

Yes. Need to go down the path of the books.

More Sith.

almost
from memory, the son was killed before he became a true sith i think.

*Nerd Mode Activated*

Han and Leia had three children - Jacen and Jaina (Twins) and Anakin. Anakin was killed during an invasion by an extragalactic force. Jacen fell to the dark side, took over the galaxy and had to be killed by his twin sister (ironically in a duel that was forseen as inevitable by the same extragalactic force that killed Anakin).

3175931066_05a65c4561.jpg

*Nerd Mode Activated*

Han and Leia had three children - Jacen and Jaina (Twins) and Anakin. Anakin was killed during an invasion by an extragalactic force. Jacen fell to the dark side, took over the galaxy and had to be killed by his twin sister (ironically in a duel that was forseen as inevitable by the same extragalactic force that killed Anakin).

That's right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we thought Lucas took a dump over the franchise? Just wait till the hacks at Disney are through with it, it'll be so kid friendly we'll be praying for Jar Jar Binks.

I'll be interested to know what happens in regards to the Expanded Universe. Will all the books and video games that have been published and are considered canon just be ignored so that Disney can continue the story of Luke, Han and Leia from episode VI? I hope not.

Really mixed feelings on this.

It's great that it is out of Lucas' hands because he took a huge steaming dump on his own franchise with the horror and atrocities that were Episodes 1-3.

Get in Nolan, Abrams, Jackson... make it darker and grittier. Make Star Wars awesome again. Less kid friendly.

Really mixed feelings on this.

It's great that it is out of Lucas' hands because he took a huge steaming dump on his own franchise with the horror and atrocities that were Episodes 1-3.

Get in Nolan, Abrams, Jackson... make it darker and grittier. Make Star Wars awesome again. Less kid friendly.

What's the last gritty Disney film you can remember though? That's my concern. If WB, Paramount or Fox had bought Lucasfilm, than I'd be less worried

I have this horrible feeling that Disney have bought to make it a complete cash cow. Pump out s**t SW movie after s**t SW movie. People will still show up...

They paid 4 billion dollars for the rights. They obviously have big plans.

I'm not sure Abrams would do this as he is doing Star Trek. It will likely be Jerry Bruckheimer.

Shame that the comics aren't done by Marvel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back