Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahsoka goes to illum with yoda and other padawans to construct her lightsaber doesn't she?
watched this episode on Netflix recently and yes. to be an effective weapon it needs to be made by the user the jedi see the weapon as an extension of them self. yoda basically said in this episode trust in the force to build it

order 66 was explained more in depth in the clone wars tv show. basically they were implanted with a chip in there brain that made them only loyal to palpatine. jedi can only sense danger with any malice involved so when order 66 was announced the clones personality didn't change so the jedi were caught off guard

Informative....

This bloke has no idea.
Youtube name Fact Free well chosen.
"Underneath the slots are Hebrew letters which when translated are...just gibberish."
That is just insulting.
I think its obvious to even the most casual of star wars fans the scripture underneath the slots is obviously
a hybrid of Rodian/Mandalorian dialects.
I dont think Lucas would be that mean to just have nonsense Hebrew lettering. I think he respects his work and his fans more than that.

This bloke has no idea.
Youtube name Fact Free well chosen.
"Underneath the slots are Hebrew letters which when translated are...just gibberish."
That is just insulting.
I think its obvious to even the most casual of star wars fans the scripture underneath the slots is obviously
a hybrid of Rodian/Mandalorian dialects.
I dont think Lucas would be that mean to just have nonsense Hebrew lettering. I think he respects his work and his fans more than that.

In all seriousness I think it's meant to be Aurebesh which is the in-Universe Basic script.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've released a 360 degree video on Facebook of a speeder travelling around the crash landed Imperial Star Destroyer. You can physically move the view as the video plays, either by click and drag (on a computer) or by moving the orientation of your phone.

They've released a 360 degree video on Facebook of a speeder travelling around the crash landed Imperial Star Destroyer. You can physically move the view as the video plays, either by click and drag (on a computer) or by moving the orientation of your phone.

They released that a fair while ago haha.

Anyone been watching the Collider commentaries? They've done I and II so far, doing all VI in the lead up.

They released that a fair while ago haha.

Anyone been watching the Collider commentaries? They've done I and II so far, doing all VI in the lead up.
Listen to Jedi council every week. John Campea is the bomb.

Probably got half way through their Ep 1 commentary. Not that it's bad, but one of the only good things about the prequels is the sound and music, so taking that away (or making it more quiet to hear their commentary) just makes the prequels even more painful.

In other news, americans are still stupid.

Listen to Jedi council every week. John Campea is the bomb.

Probably got half way through their Ep 1 commentary. Not that it's bad, but one of the only good things about the prequels is the sound and music, so taking that away (or making it more quiet to hear their commentary) just makes the prequels even more painful.

In other news, americans are still stupid.

I'm watching AOTC at the moment, the sound up, they generally speak during lulls in conversation, so I'm managing it fine. TPM I watched on mute and didn't lose anything from the movie.

John Campea and Kristian Harloff are both great. Kristian's book recommendations are on point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back