Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

"Chewie...we're home"
2sbomzd.png

Load blown.

They land in Docking Bay 94 and head to the Cantina for a drink?

'Captain Phasma' (ie, the stormtrooper on roids) looks like she'll have a bigger part to play than earlier thought.

Kylo Ren's helmet is quite slick. And that's not Tatooine.

Is it December yet??

Last edited:
great trailer, still they guy playing the storm trooper just does not look in imposing at all. just does not look the part.
it reminds me of that god awful 80's movie where hulk hogan is chased by guys from out of space.

instead of that line "now i know why these guys never talk" it should be "now I know why these guys always keep their helmets on"

I mean come on, they can't hit anything the only thing going for them is the look. whats next episode 8 is a nine year old girl?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great trailer, still they guy playing the storm trooper just does not look in imposing at all. just does not look the part.
it reminds me of that god awful 80's movie where hulk hogan is chased by guys from out of space.

instead of that line "now i know why these guys never talk" it should be "now I know why these guys always keep their helmets on"

I mean come on, they can't hit anything the only thing going for them is the look. whats next episode 8 is a nine year old girl?
Well that's the same in any war. The soldiers are just every day people. They're not all muscle bound Chuck Norris types. That's the point of the suit.

I'm booking a week off for this, opening night, next day and then Imax.
Who is the girl in that? Love the destruction theme running through the trailer also.
Can't wait for this!

I may have pee-cried a little at the end.

DAMN RIGHT YOU'RE HOME

Was cautiously excited after the first trailer. But now I'm bouncing in my office with excitement. Ive made all my work mates watch it, even though some don't even like star wars:p So pumped for star wars now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back