Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me that behind the scenes video was amazing.

Real sets, real locations. That's how it should be. It just looks and feels more like a Star Wars film and im sure the actors involved will work better and be more emotive and give better performances when surrounded by real sets and locations and people and animatronics etc etc

It's going to be ******* boss!

Yep it's how Star Wars should be made reckon George will have a smile on his face.

Have only seen the trailer once at the cinema, for Age of Ultron. The reaction and buzz was great. Very diverse fan base.

when hans and chewy came on, and hans said "we're home", i swear the cinema recorded humidity levels in the 90s.

Harrison Ford is like 120 now, I wish they wouldn't try to take so much advantage of everyone's nostalgia. I'm cool if it's just a brief cameo though.

They don't appear to have significant screen time, just cameos and are probably referred to by the new characters at various points.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Concept-Art-Kylo-Ren.jpg

This is what excites me most about The Force Awakens, its obvious Kylo Ran is the new Sith Lord, there is reportedly a line of dialogue 'You'll never be as powerful as Darth Vader' which frankly makes me want to goo.

I'm totally fascinated by the Sith mythology/lore (actually disappointed we didn't know more about the origins of Palpatine's rise to the dark side in the prequels, although it was covered in great detail in the spin off novel Darth Plagerius, which I enjoyed)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

starwarskorea.jpg

I believe that's Korean for 'holy s**t'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back