Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 20, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool, CA, Sydney FC
Stars a sinking Ship
By Dylan Van Superstar

After taking long on all but 1 of their picks so far, several media heads and BFFL coaches are demanding the Stars head.

Coach mClarke329 has struggled to be active in this draft, resulting in long stalls of the draft. Some say he is stuck in school, some have other variations. Here is some of the statements made when questioned:

MG MG: I reckon he is doing it on purpose. He doesn't want to really be associated with that shambles of a club but he wants to remain in this great league. He isn't up to it.

Stormageddon: I feel sorry for the poor kid. Does he worry about the draft or his primary school commitment.

Chris Spud: Give him a break, as long as he is paying me money instead of Visy, it's all good.

Tom Dawkins: I think he has lost a lot of friends in this league. He has to earn back respect by winning matches, and with the list he has formed, I doubt it.

Michael Clark (Superstar Data): The time he has taken individually, is more then everyone else combined. It a shock he hadn't been passed yet.

Silly Billy: As league commisioner I would like to make a statement. As much as Pup has the right to take all his time he needs, it is against the spirit of the game and we will investigate.

BFADA: The BigFooty Anti-Doping Association has found some documents that may link the Stars slowness to peptides. It seems that during this time Pup may have been ordering peptides for use in 2013. We will keep you posted.

The Stars will play off for the 2013 premiership, but some question the longevity of this franchise.

*Some quotes may or may not have been changed

All in jest btw Pup!

Is MG MG a dirty fibber?
By Danger in Texas​
It has been reported that BFFL coach MG MG has disguised himself as reporter Dylan Van Superstar. I had something to say about the matter:​
"For one, DVS aint no superstar. For two, there is no such person as Chris Spud. For three, MG MG is an alias anyway, so don't trust him."​
I close my case.​

Is MG MG a dirty fibber?
By Danger in Texas​
It has been reported that BFFL coach MG MG has disguised himself as reporter Dylan Van Superstar. I had something to say about the matter:​
"For one, DVS aint no superstar. For two, there is no such person as Chris Spud. For three, MG MG is an alias anyway, so don't trust him."​
I close my case.​
Is Danger in Texas a suck up?
For 1, He plays cricket, and mClarke329 is the Australian captain.
For 2, His team is rubbish so he is trying to somehow by a win.
For 3, He has held us up a bit too.
For 4, Danger in Texas isn't even his real name. Don't trust him.

Is Danger in Texas a suck up?
For 1, He plays cricket, and mClarke329 is the Australian captain. Michael Clarke is Australian captain not mClarke329 ...
For 2, His team is rubbish so he is trying to somehow by a win. Sentence makes no sense
For 3, He has held us up a bit too. This makes him a suck up how...?
For 4, Danger in Texas isn't even his real name. Don't trust him. This makes him a suck-up how ... ?

Karnezis_13

1. Well your a Smartarse arenchya?
2. Buy*
3. Suck up to his "stalling" hero by defending him.
4. Reply to his alias crap. ;)

Karnezis_13

1. Well your a Smartarse arenchya?
2. Buy*
3. Suck up to his "stalling" hero by defending him.
4. Reply to his alias crap. ;)
Aliases? Pfft, you would never use an alias ... you, Pup and stefan tomic are just all workmates .....

;););)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you said he doesn't go to school. :confused:
How old are you guys?
Didn't know if he wanted everyone to know. Everyone on here is anyway but so it doesn't really matter anyway...

And I am out of school at 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back