Starting my EPL journey - who to follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I don't think they really care about their South London rivals or Brighton. Let them rot down there, they would claim. Sometimes being all on your own is a good thing (especially with a big payday coming next season). Having rivals is just a bonus when you're Premier League.
That's certainly how I feel about Derby and Forest... ;)

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
Palace are utter scummers, stay away from those chav w***ers.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I don't think they really care about their South London rivals or Brighton. Let them rot down there, they would claim. Sometimes being all on your own is a good thing (especially with a big payday coming next season). Having rivals is just a bonus when you're Premier League.

I don't think you know what you're talking about, so yeah, stop pretending you do.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I don't think you know what you're talking about, so yeah, stop pretending you do.
What's he said that's wrong? Palace wouldn't give a flying * about Brighton at the moment.

Palace are utter scummers, stay away from those chav ******s.

Coming from the club that left feces in the opposition changing room. All class.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
What's he said that's wrong? Palace wouldn't give a flying **** about Brighton at the moment.

How the hell would you know what they think? Another one who pretends to know something but doesn't.

For a set of fans that supposedly don't care about their rivalry a lot of their fans spend enough time on the Brighton forums winding people up.

Coming from the club that left feces in the opposition changing room. All class.

Oh wow, you really shouldn't have gone there. It just exposes how cluless you are.

It was actually the Palace coach driver who did that...

This week Crystal Palace’s Paddy McCarthy finally revealed the truth behind “Poogate”, revealing it was that Eagles’ coach driver who was responsible for the mess in the dressing room and not a Brighton player.

Fail much?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...onsible-for-poogate-v-brighton-in-2013-video/

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnow club with a minnow mentality

And it's awesome.

Our fans saved the our club.

A big chunk of yours ****ed off and made a new club such was the plastic nature of the mighty Man U. Don't go near a fire, you might melt.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
How the hell would you know what they think? Another one who pretends to know something but doesn't.

For a set of fans that supposedly don't care about their rivalry a lot of their fans spend enough time on the Brighton forums winding people up.

Oh wow, you really shouldn't have gone there. It just exposes how cluless you are.

It was actually the Palace coach driver who did that...

Fail much?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...onsible-for-poogate-v-brighton-in-2013-video/
Because I have Palace supporting mates. It's ok, I'll tell them that they should care because you say they should. :rolleyes:

Yep, fail. Hadn't heard that, so yes I'm wrong. I'm sure your club aren't saints (like every club aren't).

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
And it's awesome.

Our fans saved the our club.

A big chunk of yours stuffed off and made a new club such was the plastic nature of the mighty Man U. Don't go near a fire, you might melt.
I think you are the one who is melting mate. A minority formed their own club because they were upset with the new ownership. We sell out every week so hardly a big chunk 'left' as you say. Some even support both clubs!

But please keep coming into threads and bagging other posters. it adds value.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Because I have Palace supporting mates. It's ok, I'll tell them that they should care because you say they should. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, because Australian Palace fans have the history the English ones do.

I know Palace too, they hate Brighton. Go figure.

Yep, fail. Hadn't heard that, so yes I'm wrong. I'm sure your club aren't saints (like every club aren't).

Unlike Palace scummers who went into administration twice (even ripped off the St John's) we were finincially stuffed for years paying back our debts.

Then there's their homophobic tossbag fans...

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I think you are the one who is melting mate. A minority formed their own club because they were upset with the new ownership. We sell out every week so hardly a big chunk 'left' as you say. Some even support both clubs!

Oh you sell out every week haha

Of course you sell out every week, Glory Hunters want their trophies!

But please keep coming into threads and bagging other posters. it adds value.

I came in bagging Palace and the view that they are a good club.

Homophobic scummer chavs they are supportng a club thats been dodgy as * for years.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
You sounds very mad, almost jealous. Maybe you should have a lie down.

No, thats you reading your emotions into it.

There's nothing you can say to supporters of lower league clubs that can hurt them. We're used to the actual highs and lows of football.

Have you seen the plastic glory hunting tossgbags that support your club? Why would anyone be jealous of that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

26_Miles

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
image.jpg

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
No, thats you reading your emotions into it.

There's nothing you can say to supporters of lower league clubs that can hurt them.

Have you seen the plastic glory hunting tossgbags that support your club? Why would anyone be jealous of that?
I don't come into threads bagging other clubs or there supporters or trying to hurt them. I had a season ticket at Old Trafford growing up but probably watched more Stevenage games live than United in my youth. Bit hard now. Every fan base has their tools and that's understood. Only a tool would make a generalization of many 10's if not 100's of thousands of supporters.

Keep pounding the keyboard chief

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I don't come into threads bagging other clubs or there supporters or trying to hurt them. I had a season ticket at Old Trafford growing up but probably watched more Stevenage games live than United in my youth. Bit hard now. Every fan base has their tools and that's understood. Only a tool would make a generalization of many 10's if not 100's of thousands of supporters.

Keep pounding the keyboard chief

Not every team has millions of glory hunting plastics for fans though does it. That hounour goes to those few "special" clubs with their "special" supporters.

Londonside Palace fans hate Brighton, my first day in London I got down to Selhurst for a game and got chatting with a guy, he asked who I liked and ignorantly said Brighton. He didn't care but warned me not to say that to any others.

And Gus, shutup. I have a soft spot for Brighton, don't ruin that by being a c*nt.
1 day I can tolerate, but don't carry on for a month like SM did 2 seasons ago. Him being good for 2 years is just about enough to get me tolerating them again. But don't ruin Brighton for me or I'll hope you finish dead last every season like I hope happen with St Kilda in the AFL because of a few ****wit fans.

Don't get me wrong I hate Brighton. But would I rather play in the PL or play in the Championship just so I could play in a derby? Tough choice...
No argument, simple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back