Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

St_Kilda_Heritage2004.jpg

Automatically the best strip in the comp.

Why wouldn't we want to have the best? Leave the gloomy wet-suit looking shiite behind.

You guys were with 'piping hot' when was that?

The club expecting training gear from ISC any day now and also the designs for our 2016 jumpers will be very close also.
After being a huge fan of the black cuffs since they came in I now cannot believe how good the mock ups with white cuff/collar look, the white just works so well with the design and fabric of the ISC jumpers. I'm hoping we aren't disappointed.

I have always been fond of the St.Kilda jumper as I personally love the colours of red, white and black. And because I love designing jumpers for fun, I had a punt at yours. So forgive me for intruding, but this would be my version of your home kit.

For the sake of design, let's pretend Nike took over ISC because Nike looks sick. The key was to not lose the iconic appearance, so you still have the Tri-Panel of colours but with a bit of pattern to not make it as boring. The back design also incorporates the tri-panel to give it a bit of life in comparison to the total black back (reminds me of Port, that's why).

Nothing too fancy or special, but small differences go a long way.

Stk.jpg

It's not that it wouldn't look good as an actual jumper, badmeetsevil, but it just wouldn't look like St Kilda.

You could say the same about Freo's change up, but they had diabolical colours/designs to begin with.

Like this:

hgfffffujg.png

That would look awesome as a finished product and the perfect pre-season/training jumper.

The club expecting training gear from ISC any day now and also the designs for our 2016 jumpers will be very close also.
After being a huge fan of the black cuffs since they came in I now cannot believe how good the mock ups with white cuff/collar look, the white just works so well with the design and fabric of the ISC jumpers. I'm hoping we aren't disappointed.
Any chance we're going back to white for next year?

True but last year we didn't know about the new clash jumper until the intra club match so if there is a new jumper who knows when we'll know

I will be a very happy boy if the wetsuit is ditched for white cuffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[Melksham2Siposs, post: 41864731, member: 166080"]It's not that it wouldn't look good as an actual jumper, badmeetsevil, but it just wouldn't look like St Kilda.

You could say the same about Freo's change up, but they had diabolical colours/designs to begin with.

Like this:

hgfffffujg.png

That would look awesome as a finished product and the perfect pre-season/training jumper.[/QUOTE]

I actually like that as a pre season top. Not bad at all.
But you can piss that little crest off.
Looks like we merged with Coll:eek:

It's not that it wouldn't look good as an actual jumper, badmeetsevil, but it just wouldn't look like St Kilda.

Like this:

hgfffffujg.png

That would look awesome as a finished product and the perfect pre-season/training jumper.

That would be a good away jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back