Mod. Notice State of play on the board - Feedback welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

The last couple of weeks haven't been great to say the least but one thing we can all agree on is that we still want to see our team win every week. How we get there and who we do it with might be something we disagree on but at the end of the day we're all Tiger supporters. The Richmond board is here to give people a safe place to share their opinions, their passion and discuss their beliefs with other likeminded people.

The mod team is here to ensure that safe place is maintained. We will provide for and support the administrative functions on the board such as Game Day, MVP and Autopsy threads. We will ensure that opposition trolls do not enter our space, while still promoting a board that welcomes opposition supporters to contribute to the quality discussion we would like to have, or give them equal rights in our banter threads.

However, we can't do any of this without the support and contributions of everyone on this board. To that respect, we want to reiterate some things:
  1. Please do not engage trolls, to them any response will be "worth it". Just report their posts and let us remove them. If you reply it just gives us more work to remove and encourages them to keep trolling. Do not chase them to their own board and do not PM them. Our power ends once you take it outside this board. It shouldn't have to be said but do not troll each other, have a laugh, enjoy yourself, just don't take it too far.
  2. Everyone deserves the right to share their opinion without being abused for it. If you disagree with someone, justify why or ignore them but remember that they are under no obligation to share the same view as you do. Sometimes, leaving the conversation is the most appropriate action, save yourself the time.
  3. If threads exist discussing what you already want to discuss, please make use of them. Right now we're getting an extreme amount of threads being created all relating to the same thing and all it does is clutter the board. We want to have a place where you can vent freely if you need, but with all the clutter your voice may get lost.
  4. Discuss the thread topic and do not force your agenda. You're welcome to your opinion but if you do nothing but post that opinion you are not contributing, it is spam and it will be removed. Spamming is not welcome on our board, if you continue to do so after we ask you to stop, neither will you be. I will emphasise that we will not suppress your opinion.
Finally, we just want to say thank you for being a part of this board. I honestly think we are one of the best on BigFooty (as I'm sure every board does) and even with some of the extreme's we've had to put up with, we still get through it.

This post is open because we want you to give feedback if you have any, positive or negative, about the ways things currently are and things you would like to see happen or change. Without feedback we can't improve. If you're not comfortable posting, feel free to PM one or all of us.

Go Tiges!

DM,E,H,M

Last edited:
However, we can't do any of this without the support and contributions of everyone on this board. To that respect, we want to reiterate some things:

3. If threads exist discussing what you already want to discuss, please make use of them. Right now we're getting an extreme amount of threads being created all relating to the same thing and all it does is clutter the board. We want to have a place where you can vent freely if you need, but with all the clutter your voice may get lost.

This sounds alot like the Shopping List thread and the Blair Hartley thread.:cool:

Last edited:

Rabble+1.jpg

BRING BACK Cutty!!!!!

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and let the season and our game evolve a bit.
I'd suggest a ban on negative threads and sack Hardwick threads until round 6 at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think all the mods do a great job and it's really excellent the way they get involved in the banter threads. Keep up the good job guys/gals (others)....;)

Im making a statement.:thumbsu:

Seems good old Abbott in his budgie smugglers is acceptable but women in their bikinis are not.:thumbsdown:

I totally get your point & I think think it's valid......But does the term cruel and unusal punishment mean anything to you ??:confused::p

Hey @cevap you'll never hear a complaint again from me about your avatar ever again....:p:p;) ........10,000 apologies

1) keep merging the me too threads

2) label the banter thread clearly (not all boards have them, and some occasionally mix the two up)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back