Media State of the List

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you really just say I would be sued for copyright infringement and then in your next breath proclaim yourself CM Punk?

That term has been around for over 100 years, stop being ignorant.

It's lucky I have that campaigner on ignore.

Lol you can't live without me here.

That term has been around for over 100 years, stop being ignorant.

Lol you can't live without me here.

So has the term "being smashed from pillar to post". You're just a wealth of old-timey sayings today :thumbsu:

as i said, we will cop that D on the chin.
Paddock Pancakes we will! How dare Noobz0r call me and Reardo B Graders! Reardo and 3KZ is Football are QUALITY. Just ask the Girls at the Leura Hotel in Camperdown, which SFA players always pay their child support on time! fitzroybulldog is a GUN and Mooch is probably the best bloke going around in the SFA apart from Marlowe who plays for my second team. Ok I'll concede that the rest of our list is garbage, but it's quality garbage, the sort you'd try to flog at a garage sale, not take to the tip. I actually rate us a C+ and that's because ARSE FACE left ... he was lowering the tone.

Paddock Pancakes we will! How dare Noobz0r call me and Reardo B Graders! Reardo and 3KZ is Football are QUALITY. Just ask the Girls at the Leura Hotel in Camperdown, which SFA players always pay their child support on time! fitzroybulldog is a GUN and Mooch is probably the best bloke going around in the SFA apart from Marlowe who plays for my second team. Ok I'll concede that the rest of our list is garbage, but it's quality garbage, the sort you'd try to flog at a garage sale, not take to the tip. I actually rate us a C+ and that's because ARSE FACE left ... he was lowering the tone.
You're a D.

Harsh given Noobz0r admits the side 'dropped off the cliff' this season.

The games we had with the Roys were highly entertaining. One I noticed who has dropped off is Reardo.

Just hope they can get a few rookies and some of their core posters back but I think FB is the man to do it.
Yeah that's because me and you had that Frankston thing rocking! I actually thought that each of our games this year yielded the most acerbic banter.

Here's one for PVF and Gee Dub

My heyday is yet to come mate.

He's good fun on podcasts but that's only because we can confirm he talks as drugf***ed as he posts.

Attack the SFA persona not the man mate. As a North moderator you should know that. Poor form but since that's your first attempt at sledging someone instead of pissing in their pocket I'll be lenient.

He knows his limitations as a poster, and more than makes up for it with hard work around the league. This isn't just based on match thread posting.

So I'll be an A too then? This ******* laughable that guys like lj can be an A and your reasoning changes everytime to justify it. Watch as you rate me a D despite me being better than ljp and then change the criteria to back it up.

Ljp hasn't been an A grade poster for years. If it wasn't for the Ladder and Statistic thread (which is great by the way) he would've been getting the same treatment that peterrs has received for a number of seasons while he was captain of the Gumbies.

Smart man. He is the most unnoticeable poster in the league with the biggest profile. His rating to output ratio is waaaaaay out. Just shows that Noobz is going off reputation rather than output. TFW is another in this boat, as is IMS.

**** off PVF I'm a gun. No matter how much you
wish you were as good as me you never have been or will be. Let it go.

Also beez liked my previous post get around me.

Go look in the Bandits team thread if you want to see beez like a post. He has liked about 75% of them in there.

Completely disagree. Maintains relevance, posts in every match thread, everything he starts is finished. One of the guys who is rated unfairly due to the new need to post too much. Still does what everyone wants in a poster, and that's to get people talking.

So I'll be an A too then yeah?

red_main_1689473a.jpg

PVF - eliminated with post #1,060

Leave that to me thanks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is entertaining to no one.

I don't know, I think it's pretty funny. Gotta laugh at people getting upset over a grade given for posting in an internet fantasy football competition. :thumbsu:

I don't know, I think it's pretty funny. Gotta laugh at people getting upset over a grade given for posting in an internet fantasy football competition. :thumbsu:
Yeah that's it.

A pretty fair assessment though of the Dragons Noobz0r, I would have had jenny61_99 and chefmeister in a higher bracket as they do post quality and rather frequently. Big Red Machine was great in his debut season and thought he would have been higher.

All in all though that was pretty good work. :thumbsu:

As I just said on the MVP s**t fest, no one is really serious, are they???

So I'll be an A too then? This ******* laughable that guys like lj can be an A and your reasoning changes everytime to justify it. Watch as you rate me a D despite me being better than ljp and then change the criteria to back it up.

I've admitted already in this thread that there have been inconsistencies, it has been too long between different rankings and I lost thoughts. Next season this thread will be improved, it's a learning process and I've figured it out. Sadly, it's too late to fix this effort.

Outside of that...

F Grade

Gee Dub.

s**t campaigner. That's all.

As I just said on the MVP s**t fest, no one is really serious, are they???

If we didn't react the way we do then this place would be boring. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!

Plus I have a fantasy ego to take care of.

If we didn't react the way we do then this place would be boring. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!

Plus I have a fantasy ego to take care of.

Yeah, you have to get a bit aggro even if really you don't care.

Though in fairness I do care to some extent about these polls and stuff. Even though it's a fantasy competition, it's a reflection on your personality, commitment, etc. so if I put time into doing something and get zero recognition, even if the thing I'm doing is something completely random, I'll still feel upset.

Please take note Noobz0r

s**t, I left Gees cage open again...

Don't call me that. Its annoying for some reason. Call me Dubz or Sir.

I've admitted already in this thread that there have been inconsistencies, it has been too long between different rankings and I lost thoughts. Next season this thread will be improved, it's a learning process and I've figured it out. Sadly, it's too late to fix this effort.

Outside of that...

F Grade

Gee Dub.

s**t campaigner. That's all.

I expect a s**t ranking because I'm the only one ballsy enough to call you out. Tayl0r you are excused.

Has someone said that's what she said?

If not:

That's what she said.
I think the fact that you felt you had to say this, and Gee Dub's subsequent like, speaks volumes of both the maturity and mental capacity of the both of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back