Media State of the List

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the fact that you felt you had to say this, and Gee Dub's subsequent like, speaks volumes of both the maturity and mental capacity of the both of you.

Sorry Dad.

Great post number one... I look forward to your slide down the rankings in season 35 when these campaigners actually vote on the season rather than reputation.

If I'm still here in season 35, shoot me.

A pretty fair assessment though of the Dragons Noobz0r, I would have had jenny61_99 and chefmeister in a higher bracket as they do post quality and rather frequently. Big Red Machine was great in his debut season and thought he would have been higher.

All in all though that was pretty good work. :thumbsu:
I understand the knock about only posting in match threads but I feel that if I post anymore per thread that the quality of said posts will take a dive.

Just my two bob.

You know that nervous feeling you got the day reports come out and then having to take them back to the olds.............

Thats me today

tumblr_ljry5cYRfQ1qixleeo1_500.gif

Be nice Noobz0r ;)

You know that nervous feeling you got the day reports come out and then having to take them back to the olds.............

Thats me today

tumblr_ljry5cYRfQ1qixleeo1_500.gif

Be nice Noobz0r ;)

Is it the Furies up today?

I might not be able to get one up today, I have my work Christmas party. I could always attempt to write it when I'm a dozen beers deep?
Couldn't be worse than tigland

I might not be able to get one up today, I have my work Christmas party. I could always attempt to write it when I'm a dozen beers deep?

aQv6FYz.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually Christmas parties are the perfect place to get one up.

****ng I don't know, what team was I wbeb up to
3/10 for drunk post.

Swearing and a small stuff up was enough to see you score a 3. Either get drunker or don't post please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back