Rumour Stef Martin wants out from the Lions Den

Remove this Banner Ad

Well when your captain runs a bit of a boys club in your team and blames younger players for the losses in front of the whole playing group after a loss then it's little wonder he is deeply unpopular. He singled out Aish after one of their losses and was pretty much the catalyst for Aish wanting to move home. Not to mention that he is constantly bullying Pearce Hanley about his accent as well.

Really a Ranga bullying a potato farmer. That's the Pot calling the Kettle red.

Well when your captain runs a bit of a boys club in your team and blames younger players for the losses in front of the whole playing group after a loss then it's little wonder he is deeply unpopular. He singled out Aish after one of their losses and was pretty much the catalyst for Aish wanting to move home. Not to mention that he is constantly bullying Pearce Hanley about his accent as well.
Surely you are taking the piss??

Yes the bullying is so bad I regularly see them out an about together on Oxford street laughing and chatting away. I can tell Pearce is absolutely terrified of him. Go troll somewhere else flog

Yes the bullying is so bad I regularly see them out an about together on Oxford street laughing and chatting away. I can tell Pearce is absolutely terrified of him. Go troll somewhere else flog

Seems like the truth hurts, it has forced you to concoct some make believe story to feel better about yourself.

Where do you come up with this crap? Yawn.

So when Aish moves to Melbourne will you come back on here and formerly apologize for being such a flog?

This is from an article at the time of the trade.

Neeld looks absolutely ******* clueless and Viney's got a look that says "what the **** is this maniac doing"

I ******* hate Neeld.

Well played lions.. Pick 53 for Stef Martin is one of the trades of the century.
The appointment of Mark Neeld will go down as the worst decision made by a football club. Malthouse tried his best to equal it, but Neeld completely f***** up the rebuild and started again just when they were moving forward. Remember at the time they dumped Bailey many people thought Melbourne were in a better place than Richmond.

Some of the trades he did made Voss's brain explosion fade into the background.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you just made another short sighted deal. you need more big men and you want to trade one for a half forward/mid? you'll have a team of midfielders.

What if I was to tell you that BigFooty was an online forum for fans and that you aren't actually list managers.

image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back