Stefan Jarman, Ben Jarman and Jackson Edwards on 9

Remove this Banner Ad

What's S Jarman paying for the 2014 Brownlow?

Might have to get in before you filthy bastards get on it and ruin my odds ;)

SOF (son of fud) is currently paying about $30 on the Tote of 2014. OSOF (other son of fud) is about $50 for 2017.

Bookmark this.
When it comes to the time, the filth from Port will nominate a first round draft pick for each of these kids. Simply to force the Crows to use that pick as they know that AAMI would be burnt to the ground with the admin inside if any of these boys ended up playing for Port.
Typical, Geelong get a team full of champs for third round picks, our F/S selections end up being first rounders. God I hate the AFL!
yep, it's true...the rules only come in afterwards when the crows finally have the chance to pick up a player via father/son rule...and about Port nominating a first rounder...i think the boys would most likely be a first rounder anyway, esp with a name like Jarman.

Bookmark this.
When it comes to the time, the filth from Port will nominate a first round draft pick for each of these kids. Simply to force the Crows to use that pick as they know that AAMI would be burnt to the ground with the admin inside if any of these boys ended up playing for Port.
Typical, Geelong get a team full of champs for third round picks, our F/S selections end up being first rounders. God I hate the AFL!

yeah and if they're not worth first round picks, let them have 'em.

if you overbid in any auction, you run the risk of having to pay up.

Ben jarman is 17 and is now playing u18 football with North Adelaide. Last time I looked he was 172 but he was only 15 at that point. So I reckon he is probably 180cm ish and could star for SA at the champs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Ben is eligible in the next draft? Will we have bigfootys finest spying on him all season?

So Ben is eligible in the next draft? Will we have bigfootys finest spying on him all season?

2016 draft I believe. I'm sure we'll have a much better idea of what we have on our hands by this time next year though.

Remember, he's also eligible to select Hawthorn as his destination so we can't get too excited yet.

2016 draft I believe. I'm sure we'll have a much better idea of what we have on our hands by this time next year though.

Remember, he's also eligible to select Hawthorn as his destination so we can't get too excited yet.
See I thought that too but the article posted earlier in the thread says 15. I reckon we will get him if we want him. Gut feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back