Steph Curry is over-rated Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

jpyTI.gif

Top revival of a top thread.

Obviously doesn't even forum or even in australia.

Curry over rated lol you must not play ball ever or even in the usa. curry trains with team usa so i think they know more than you and he proved this year in the play-offs what he can do..

I like you. You tell it like it is. Word.

Didn't see this thread first time around. Solid fishing expedition. Didn't even use bait and came back with a big enough catch to feed Steven Adams family.

I do consider myself somewhat of a big fish in these parts and I'll admit I got done in hook line and sinker and this mofo really did reel me in but soon I realized I had bigger fish to fry so at that point the thread hit somewhat of a snag but don't worry OP there are plenty of other fish in the sea ;)

So is this going to become the official Golden State Warriors thread? Because I haven't seen one on these boards.

I'm a Pistons fan but I'm looking forward to seeing what a fit Andrew Bogut can do with this seasons GSW roster.

Having Klay Thompson/Barnes comming off the bench is pretty scary. Klay is a legit starter. Iggy will thrive being a glue man, I think He was relied to be the go to guy at 76er's and the Nuggets as well. He's a homeless mans Lebron but he can defend really well and is a threat when paired up with guys like Lee/Curry

With the talent on their roster GSW should be a 50+ win team. They have a wealth of scoring options in Curry, Lee and Thompson and two monster defenders in Iggy and Bogut. They will be an interesting team to watch.

Cannot even make the NBA First/Second/Third teams

Cannot even make the All-Star team

One of the worst ankles in the NBA

Also he shoots a lot of 3 pointers, lets say he cannot create a shot either.

Discuss
I've been known to play with testicles now and then but i don't think that's relevent
his playoff contributions were not considered for all nba team selection.
463545730-stephen-curry-of-the-western-conference-all-gettyimages.jpg
lebron-james-stephen-curry-nba-all-star-game1.jpg
463537356-stephen-curry-of-the-western-conference-gettyimages.jpg
stephen-curry.jpg
Stephen-Curry-2015-NBA-MVP-BasketWallpapers.com-.jpg
steph-curry-andre-igoudala-celebrate-nba-championship-christal_rock.jpg
nba-stephen-curry.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back