Not open for further replies.

talent_scout

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
st,kilda
I think that all the AFL clubs should have another look at the 2004 Box Hill best and fairest winner, Steve Bailey. Bailey is a top ball winning midfielder and i thought he was a top chance to be picked up in the draft.

Yeah good point, but other clubs should not let a good player like bailey slip though the system. another other club would want mitchell

talent_scout said:
I think that all the AFL clubs should have another look at the 2004 Hawks best and fairest Steve Bailey. Bailey is a top ball winning midfielder and i thought he was a top chance to be picked up in the draft.

:confused: is there a steve bailey is the hawks line up, ur kidding right? :confused:

talent_scout said:
I think that all the AFL clubs should have another look at the 2004 Hawks reserves best and fairest Steve Bailey. Bailey is a top ball winning midfielder and i thought he was a top chance to be picked up in the draft.

R u serious Steve who?

Boley

Heard good things actually but I hear he wants to pursue a career in tennis coaching

talent_scout said:
Sorry mate hawks reserves best and fairest
Box Hill Best and Fairest.

Just because St. Kilda doesn't give a damn about Springvale, doesn't mean ya need to label Box Hill merely as our reserves.

Teagueeee15 said:
Has he been training with anyone? His hairstyle would fit right in at Hawthorn.
He was training with Hawthorn prior to the National Draft, but now he isn't because we have no PSD picks to use and he's too old for the rookie draft.

Oh, and find someone to write you better material.

mattyc2422 said:
He was training with Hawthorn prior to the National Draft, but now he isn't because we have no PSD picks to use and he's too old for the rookie draft.

Oh, and find someone to write you better material.

You've got to admit that it would, he would take up the mirror void vacated by Lance Picione.

Bailey gathered an infinate number of possesions for box hill hawks, a true midfielder yet isnt being picked up by any clubs. Are there to many potential midfielders in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good bump but very sad.

Grandson of Carlton player and power broker Laurie Kerr has been charged with the murder of his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back