Rumour Steve Johnson to Brisbane 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there was more to the booting of Adcock, in that he wasnt very well liked by most people.
Just what i've heard though...

Have heard it a few times that his off-field leadership was very underwhelming. Kept to himself mostly.

My insider has said Steve Johnson is now seriously thinking about Brisbane's offer and it's looking good for Brisbane. Brisbane or Gold Coast it is. He loves the sun. Fingers crossed ~

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great, another worn out pile of flesh scrambling to keep his career alive. Brisbane don't need this rabble coming for a paid holiday at the coast. Should have retired a champion at the cats. Leppa might aswell chuck on the boots..

Great, another worn out pile of flesh scrambling to keep his career alive. Brisbane don't need this rabble coming for a paid holiday at the coast.

Kicked more goals this year than anyone on our list.

Your completely right, but he is also 32. Nothing there to help our future.
I think it would be a good acquisition. Triple premiership player and norm smith medal. Knows what's needed to succeed. Good to coach the young players on the ground and off. With a coaching gig after. Sounds like the Luke power deal

I think it would be a good acquisition. Triple premiership player and norm smith medal. Knows what's needed to succeed. Good to coach the young players on the ground and off. With a coaching gig after. Sounds like the Luke power deal
If thats the case, he is defiantly someone the young group can learn from. In terms of his own performance I think his contribution will be minimal

If thats the case, he is defiantly someone the young group can learn from. In terms of his own performance I think his contribution will be minimal
He had a cracking last game at Geelong. Keep him on the field and he will have a good year

Ablett said last night that he's trying to convince the Suns to sign Stevie onto a playing -> coaching transition contract for next year. From what he said, if the Suns agree to it, SJ will be a Sun next year. Sounds like Stevie is wanting to come to the Suns but is waiting on his manager to organise something.

Marcus Ashcroft on trade radio just said they weren't even remotely interested in Stevie J so I wouldn't expect him to be a Sun next year at all.

Apparently he's talking to us though:)

We'll see what happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back