Remove this Banner Ad

benjiv

Rookie
Mar 10, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
G'day all,

i was wondering if anyone can help me with some information i require.

i am doing an assignment on legends of country footy and i have chosen to do mine on Steve O'Callaghan.

After reading he had played 565 games over 29 years, i thought this was a truly remarkable effort.

Can anyone here please post some valuable information on Steve, like career stats or any great stories that may be worth a mention...

thanks in advance

G'day all,

i am doing an assignment on legends of country footy and i have chosen to do mine on Steve O'Callaghan.

After reading he had played 565 games over 29 years, i thought this was a truly remarkable effort.

Can anyone here please post some valuable information on Steve, like career stats or any great stories that may be worth a mention...

thanks in advance

A real character, is on 3aw tommorow morning at 11 am with Craig Hutchinson, which will be interesting.
Still never misses a training session to help out in some way or form.
His two sons are the heart and sole of the club, with Nathan his youngest despite being only 22 has captained the senior side for around 5 seasons.
His sister has been a coach and president of our netball club for just as long. Super club orientated family.
Is about 5 ft 6 maybe 9 and as cheeker as they come, plenty of stories and most them revolve around him giving cheek and then spending the rest of the day with oppositions trying to flog the p!ss out of him.
Is a p!sser on footy trips, where he tends to have one super night and spends the rest of the trip recovering.
If you want more info PM me and I will get you in contact with him, his sons or mates if you like.

G'day all,

thanks in advance
Hi
I am Stephen's sister
Can tell a few stories but don't know where to start.
Stephen (stevie) Uncle steve - Poppy Steve - Dwarf - Hub Cap are just a few names he has got over the years.
Stephen is now the Netball Trainer and been doing this for 4 years now and looking after all the girls. Big part of B grades 4 premierships in a row and A grades 3 premiership in the last 4 years. He does this voluntary we just give him a pass to all away games.
Stephen is a life member of the Mathoura Football Netball Club.
Don''t know what we would do without him.
If you need more please don't hesitate to contact me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back