Steven Gerrard

Remove this Banner Ad

That's nice for both Carrick and Anderson. It's great to be a role player (Carrick) and a fat useless bench warmer (Anderson) in a very good team that won titles.

That still doesnt make either player anywhere near in the same ball park as Steven Gerrard. :)
Stevie has always put himself above everyone else unlike team player Carrick. :)

I'd expect that he will be earning far more in the USA than he would staying at Anfield.
While also playing 90 minutes a week. He's moving for playing time, if you want to bag him for that then go ahead :thumbsu:

Yeah I remember all those times he put himself in front of club by leaving to go to Real Madrid to win a million trophies.

Oh wait, no that didnt happen at all.
He stayed at Liverpool where he'll never be challenged as the best player. He knows he would have just been a role player at Real which we now know he doesn't like.

Yeah I remember all those times he put himself in front of club by leaving to go to Real Madrid to win a million trophies.

Oh wait, no that didnt happen at all.
That transfer request never happened in your eyes did it :oops:
Or that time he beat up a DJ for not putting on his favourite song :$
Or that time he said he was leaving Liverpool because he can't handle being a role player :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

oh wait, they all happened :eek::eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerrard has already started too many. But thats because he was playing silly cup games and the like. If Rodgers had rested him and focused on the league, it may have worked wonders. All irrelevant now of course.
Champions league are silly cup games?

He just lined up to play AFC Wimbledon.

I'm just saying, at 34 years of age he can't play 2 or 3 games in 10 days or whatever.

He played 3 full games in 7 days not that long ago. Complete madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back