List Mgmt. Motlop: signed, sealed and delivered

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong have a reason for the dealings
They are not desperate to keep him

Reason is attitude
Ralphy, what are your thoughts on the chances of acquiring Leuenberger?

Ralphy, what are your thoughts on the chances of acquiring Leuenberger?
the club wanted him years ago, but he didnt want to come
the club think if he is free its great insurance, as long money is ok

i just dont know who they are targeting with our first round / motlop pick, as i am hearing there is another player that might fall our way, ie they are loading up

where i think it lays is
out: motlop, walker (he will get a ripper of an offer)
in: danger, selwood, henderon, leu (or zac), mid

we should be targeting a decent sydney mid as they need defenders and will need picks to get them

this trading season, we will see the ultimate championship manager trades and if they all come off we will be a top 4 team

I was being facetious, but now I know you have an inside source. I posted that somewhere myself.

i just dont know who they are targeting with our first round / motlop pick, as i am hearing there is another player that might fall our way, ie they are loading up

where i think it lays is

we should be targeting a decent sydney mid as they need defenders and will need picks to get them

this trading season, we will see the ultimate championship manager trades and if they all come off we will be a top 4 team

Shout you a beer if this all comes off

where i think it lays is

Sounded like CS likes Leuy... "I know him , I played with him , I like him."... hasn't really helped us with Clark but thats another debate.

For this threads... the only thing thats up fro debate really..is the bold. My guess is if the get Danger...and after the Future trades thing if will say IF , and if the get SS...and they lose Mots... I hope the player that falls our way is one that has something to offer on the outside.

Last edited:
Quite similar to how Adelaide supporters interpret Danger with his teammates... means nothing.
Vastly different. Dangerfield is open about considering moving to Geelong. Motlop has never said anything analogous. His affection for his club can be taken at face value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that would appear to be the end of that, then.

If the bloke who enabled Mots to enjoy coming to work at the Cattery is out the door, surely the man himself can't be far behind.:(

;)
So what's he gonna do, Gyc? Tag along behind Hamish in his retirement? :p

Edit- oops, sorry. Blamed the wrong person for this post.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he is gone or staying.... but I wouldn't read a hell of a lot into what a player posts on social media

Unless it's a picture of him in full gear with a comment about how rapt he is to have signed a new (X) year deal

I'm not saying he is gone or staying.... but I wouldn't read a hell of a lot into what a player posts on social media

Unless it's a picture of him in full gear with a comment about how rapt he is to have signed a new (X) year deal
I don't read anything into it in isolation but there's a clear pattern with Motlop that everything he says suggests he's happy at the club.

No guarantees but it's better than the alternative.

Vastly different. Dangerfield is open about considering moving to Geelong. Motlop has never said anything analogous. His affection for his club can be taken at face value.
So the Crows supporters don't think Danger is staying off the back of a few twitter images?

It's opposite land! Crooks chase cops, cats have puppies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back