Rumour Steven Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my last warning on this thread.

No more 'trade hypotheticals'.

No more personal attacks.

Next person who trangresses gets a red card.

No questions asked, no recourses.

He thinks the Crows will match Dangerfield offer Motlop will go to Essendon for their 1st Round pick and Geelong will give that pick to Adelaide.

He also said Richmond had interest in him as well.

Seems unlikely to me that Essendon would give a pick around 5-10 for Motlop but i could see Richmond giving up their 1st rounder for him.
Won't adelaide get a compensation pick anyway? Pick 5 v pick 10 compo pick?

After the Dons effort, one less card for Mots to choose from… word is he's not on board there any more...

Pies, Tigers, and who else in the running?

Go Catters

I know a trade isn't required that's why there will be picks thrown in elsewhere so we still get the FA pick, then on-trade that pick and/or something else to GC for O'meara who on-trade for motlop. Geelong end up with SS + pick for Motlop, GC end up with Motlop + pick, WCE end up with O'meara minus picks. Obviously we won't have enough top end picks for O'meara alone, hence why Selwood goes to you guys and we get 1st round or end of 1st round, hopefully not too different. O'meara to us is obviously a pricey one, so we will have to give something of value up not sure 12-17 and FA pick will be enough for O'meara.

Lol no s**t, y'all dreaming.

Motlop is worth considerably more than Selwood and O'Meara is worth more than both of them easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would've thought if your heading for the exit the whole 'concentrating on my footy, worry about the contract at the end of the season' trick would be the way to go. Not sure Alex McDonald has that much spare time to pull the charade of months of pointless negotiation. But that's just me.

Steve Hocking seems to think that while Mots has other suitors GFC are still well in the hunt…..

Granted its his job to do that but he hasn't been wrong on any deals relating to GFC so far..

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back