Stevic - Seriously ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
How funny was it to see that flog Ballantyne getting in everyone's faces during the first 8 min or so looking to suck a free out of a Hawthorn player.

Dumbarse tried to rope Suckling into it and he did a perfect Ballantyne/Walters flop. Suck s**t.
I dont understand why people are pissed off about the Ballantyne one in the first quarter. If Ballantyne didn't act like such a ******* all the time and niggle every 2 seconds they wouldnt have their eyes on him ready to call a free. Suban is the same. Just play the game

LeoMessi

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
FC Barcelona
How funny was it to see that flog Ballantyne getting in everyone's faces during the first 8 min or so looking to suck a free out of a Hawthorn player.

Dumbarse tried to rope Suckling into it and he did a perfect Ballantyne/Walters flop. Suck s**t.

Yep.

I mean, he should know better than trying to get a free against the Hawks. They hardly pay the fair ones, let alone trying to get a soft one.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
I dont understand why people are pissed off about the Ballantyne one in the first quarter. If Ballantyne didn't act like such a ******* all the time and niggle every 2 seconds they wouldnt have their eyes on him ready to call a free. Suban is the same. Just play the game

Brought it on himself IMO.

Beyond a joke now.

It si clear to all non-hawks supporters what a baltant cheat this prick is.

Our best chance to win was to pressure like mad and get ahead early and then try to hold on.

Hawks were nowhere and didnt look like scoring until the cheating bastard pulled a bullshit reversal out of nowhere and then gifted Cyril another for god knows what.

Hawks in front and momentum swung- job done by Stevic.

Overall, HAwks were better team and bloody hell they are good- yet they seem to play under different rules.
This game was exactly like the Eagles Hawks game except the momentum was turned around by Stevic.
Freo were on their way to another goal to really give them a big mental advantage.
Then in stepped Stevic.....

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
The AFL badly needs full time professional umpires
AFL umpires need to be professional and open to scrutiny for their on-field decisions.
Once this happens the spectacle that is the game of AFL will improve dramatically as umpires will be made to take responsibility for their decisions.
At the moment they are pretty much free to do whatever they want out on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smeltitdeltit

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
halleluja! someone gets it

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
LoL, so it is confirmed - Stevic to umpire in the GF.

I thought it was illegal to field 19 players in one team :rolleyes:

Watched many grand finals? For some stupid reason it is the only game umpired how it should be all year. Its gotta be stone cold to be paid.

Regardless of your hyperbolic opinions on Stevic, he wont have an influence on Saturday, the umpires rarely do. Relax