News Stevie J to Freo

Banker

Club Legend
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hard to see Stevie coming to WA.

But desperate times call for desperate measures, obviously feels ****ed over by Geelong and rightfully I say.

Jezzitizle

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Do not want. He is not the same player he used to be and I would have serious questions about how motivated he would be

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Worth it. We need him and ballas. Enemy become teammates and win a flag .
It would be like when Dennis Rodman joined the Chicago Bulls to play Alongside Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Rodman was hated by the Bulls due to being an Ex Detroit player. It worked out well in the end.

Pusswah

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
It is not as stupid as it sounds. Stevie may be a bit of a loose cannon on the field but off field He is well spoken and seems a good bloke.

He was on a footy show once and my Favorite Wife (who doesn't follow the footy at all) remarked what a nice fellow he was.
Flautist?

Stevie j replace mayne what a dream although I don't think he will come.
When you put it that way it is suddenly much less objectionable!

Mar 13, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Can we have Jimmy Bartel instead?

Perhaps we could do some kind of deal where we get Jimmy and Stevie J, Geelong get Dangerfield and we give Dawson, Morabito and Sylvia to Adelaide?

Can we have Jimmy Bartel instead?

Perhaps we could do some kind of deal where we get Jimmy and Stevie J, Geelong get Dangerfield and we give Dawson, Morabito and Sylvia to Adelaide?
There's not a chance in hell I would be giving Morabito up.

Damos Ponchos

Debutant
Aug 3, 2015
South P town
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Subiaco,Scorchers, Boston Celtics ,
There's not a chance in hell I would be giving Morabito up.
I think you are all on Drugs. Morabito's story is a modern day football tragedy and he doubtlessly had the ability to be a great player. But the reality is his knees havent stood up to it (pardon the pun) . Yes it sucks , and yes I feel reaaly sorry for the bloke but anyone who thinks 1) he has any trade value at all and 2) any other club would pick him up is deluded

I think you are all on Drugs. Morabito's story is a modern day football tragedy and he doubtlessly had the ability to be a great player. But the reality is his knees havent stood up to it (pardon the pun) . Yes it sucks , and yes I feel reaaly sorry for the bloke but anyone who thinks 1) he has any trade value at all and 2) any other club would pick him up is deluded
You may as well delete your account now.

MadMac

Premiership Player
May 5, 2008
Purple Pub
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Swan Districts, Željo

Chill mate, that was clearly tongue in cheek. You'll get used to it

Um, I don't think he was talking to you.
Reminds me of this classic exchange between Gene Wilder (Deaf) and Richard Pryor (Blind).

Oops. I wasn't really paying attention. I was playing poker and got AK 4 times in 6 hands and got a little excited. :$

Back