Still have trades club.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week, I.think I will trade suckling to a bulldogs non playing rookie to use the loophole, and Zac Merritt to Rockliff via Parker.

I might upgrade Tex walker the week after just to sure up my bench.

checking in - I will just sit in the corner for about 5 mins until my last trade disappears...

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upgrading steph martin to uber premo once looneyburger returns next week and steph reverts to spudsville from whence he came...?
Don't mind if I do.

absolute madness.

Stef Martin is on fire and even with Looney back he will still score 95+ each week

4 left
Hoping for no injuries so i can downgrade Gardiner and upgrade Shenton - Boomer, so i can have Wingard as M9/F7

Well it's hardly locked and loaded at this stage. But certainly an option I've left open.
Steph would have to kick plenty of goals to keep up a 95+ av as second banana ruck.

why?

he's not kicking goals now in bags...

Cox and Nicnat seem to score alright together without kicking bags (granted they are far better than looney and Stef)

Intersting sidebar

form rucks of the AFL:

Is Stef Martin in the top 3?

1) Jacobs
2) ???
3) ???

Lobbe, goldy maybe

Martins numbers are pretty compelling

5 left, but still have Langdon on-field. Might burn a few to turn him into Bartel this week. Scored 2415 on the weekend.

My second team has 7 trades left, with just McGovern needing an upgrade. 2511 with a doughnut on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back