* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

aa-conspiracy-theory-sheep-noting-man-and-dog-working-together-excellent-one.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/world/mala...-come-from-searching-ship-20140529-zrrdr.html

The article basically says that authorities now believe the pings originated from the ships or equipment and not from the missing aeroplane.

Back to square one now. Doesn't look like this thing will be found for a long time, if ever.
As I've been saying for months now, you'll never find it on earth because it was abducted by aliens.

Until someone proves me wrong by finding it then I will assume I am right :D

I am dumb founded now.

This is going to be the biggest mystery in the history of man kind and i seriously doubt they find the plane now.

No wreckage anywhere , last known contact is all over the place , question marks over just about everything that has been brought to light about the plane, its crew/cargo and where it may be with everything proving to be false or misleading.

After 3 Months we are still at the same stage of the investigation as what we were in early March when it went missing mysteriously. o_O

I have a strange feeling this plane and what has happened to it is still going to be talked about for the next 50yrs at least as i doubt they find anything now.

We can track whales around the world with tiny GPS tags but the average person is being asked to believe that nobody knows what happened to this plane.

And best of all, the average person is happy to believe it. Now where is the exclusive footage of the celebrity's sister hitting her brother? And what are they cooking on masterchef tonight? I can't believe Sarah posted that photo on facebook grrr

We can track whales around the world with tiny GPS tags but the average person is being asked to believe that nobody knows what happened to this plane.

And best of all, the average person is happy to believe it. Now where is the exclusive footage of the celebrity's sister hitting her brother? And what are they cooking on masterchef tonight? I can't believe Sarah posted that photo on facebook grrr
This is one topic that I agree with you on.

This is one topic that I agree with you on.
The whale analogy is inaccurate though. We can track whales because they regularly come to the surface to breathe. If this plane is in the ocean I don't think it will be coming to the surface regularly any time soon!

Apart from that - I don't know if there's anyone knows exactly where it is but there's certainly more to the story than has been told.

I still favour the giant squid.

It's funny, isn't it? Most people nowadays are willing to accept that they were lied to by their government, other governments, and the media about WMDs in Iraq. A monumental lie which led to trillions of dollars worth of war, tens of thousands of dead soldiers, and hundreds of thousands of dead civilians. Most people are willing to accept that this was a massive, blatant, organised lie.

But when you suggest that the governments and MSM might be complicit in a lie of a much smaller scale, they call you a 'conspiracy theorist'.

'Come on, how could they lie about that?', they ask me.

Seriously?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whale analogy is inaccurate though. We can track whales because they regularly come to the surface to breathe. If this plane is in the ocean I don't think it will be coming to the surface regularly any time soon!
If the plane exploded, then it won't have gone far from the last GPS signal.

If the plane didn't explode, then the GPS will have followed it all the way to wherever it was taken.

Either way, for the plane to simply vanish as we have been told, is a story so childish that only morons could believe it.

If the plane exploded, then it won't have gone far from the last GPS signal.

If the plane didn't explode, then the GPS will have followed it all the way to wherever it was taken.

Either way, for the plane to simply vanish as we have been told, is a story so childish that only morons could believe it.

What GPS?

There was no GPS, the 'GPS' was turned off over the China Sea

The only information we have of its location are the pings from the engine. Its extremely unlikely the plane exploded, considering if it was to go so far off course, what would explode it? Do we believe the plane was being sabotaged and taked off course to crash into the ocean, then coincidentally exploded?

The plane hasnt vanished and we havent been told that. We've been told the plane was directed off course purposly by the pilot and flown out over the indian ocean, where it wouldve crashed into the ocean and sunk the bottom

It is more likely than not that we wouldnt be able to find the plane out there. The analogys that "we can track this" or "we can find this" belong with the same arguments like "we can put a man on the moon but you can make my feet not stink". Its ludacris, and uneducated.

The plane is a tin can. Its a giant peice of metal that isnt giving off any signal. At least a whale is making a call.

I'm not saying it wasnt shot down, or that the government would lie about it if they did shoot it down, but given the amount of countries involved, I dont believe theyre capable of a cover up.

I refer you to a quote from Stephen Hawking "'If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else"

Its the same with this. If all these governments are all working together to hide this plane or what happened to it, then they are doing a much better job than they are at anything else.

Where did I say anything about aliens? Stop being daft.

Oh yes, the old 'this hundred million dollar aircraft has a GPS which can be switched off like you would switch off a lightbulb' line.
Well you have to be able to turn anything off in a plane in case it shorts.

If you can prove that doing so is impossible then go ahead...

The thing I don't believe is that it flew all the way over malaysia undetected and no one raised an alarm for several hours.

Oh yes, the old 'this hundred million dollar aircraft has a GPS which can be switched off like you would switch off a lightbulb' line.

You didnt mention aliens, i didnt say you did, I just referenced a quote about the incompentencies of the governement that had aliens in it, you're smarter than that

And its a perfectly plausable line. All things in the plane need to the turned off in case of fire. Its standard in all planes, do you have a safer model you could offer up? By all means if you can revolutionize air travel, go ahead.

I think one of the flaws in aircraft design highlighted by this case is that you can do exactly that. That said I know the government is at least exploring the possibility that the plane has been shot down.

It's funny, isn't it? Most people nowadays are willing to accept that they were lied to by their government, other governments, and the media about WMDs in Iraq. A monumental lie which led to trillions of dollars worth of war, tens of thousands of dead soldiers, and hundreds of thousands of dead civilians. Most people are willing to accept that this was a massive, blatant, organised lie.

But when you suggest that the governments and MSM might be complicit in a lie of a much smaller scale, they call you a 'conspiracy theorist'.

'Come on, how could they lie about that?', they ask me.

Seriously?

Of course people are going to be skeptical about a missing plane or phantom WMD's in the middle east, because they are by nature suspicious. A school shooting isn't suspicious.

Planes are the same as Smart Phones. Particularly the Android.

You can simply hit up the menu, turn your location settings off as well as your GPS signal, and you can pretty much disappear.

That's how Boeings, international airlines and airports work yeah?
Not so much the airports. People still seem to be able to find them even when they turn off their GPS.

Of course people are going to be skeptical about a missing plane or phantom WMD's in the middle east, because they are by nature suspicious. A school shooting isn't suspicious.
A school shooting with NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF A SCHOOL SHOOTING certainly is suspicious, my friend.

No photos, no videos, no nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back