* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Bodies have now been found and are being recovered as I type....debris also, and a shadow on bottom of ocean suggests planes location.

At least the families can find closure with this crash. They know what has happened to their loved ones.

MH370 families will possibly never know what happened to theirs..:cry:

I just can't believe in this day and age that there has not been a single trace of MH370 show up. The mind boggles with how it is possible

The world isn't that big a place anymore (with technology and all) and yet not a fragment has shown up...... it's one of the weirdest stories i've ever seen

"i love you from 38,000ft"

* off! making you think they found a message during the actual flight. fluff attention piece for clicks that are NOT at all worth publishing.

Will be waiting with much interest for the findings of the reasons for the crash.......particularly as it has been reported some bodies were holding hands, and one body had a life jacket on.

That points to some survivers, and time to put on a life jacket before plane crashed......so why no distress/mayday signal......or pings where it ended up?

Nearly ten months on and not a hint of debris from the wreckage. Unbelievable in this day and age that you can have a huge commercial airliner disappear in to thin air. Very sad that the families of the accident still can't gain any closure.

I just can't believe in this day and age that there has not been a single trace of MH370 show up. The mind boggles with how it is possible

The world isn't that big a place anymore (with technology and all) and yet not a fragment has shown up...... it's one of the weirdest stories i've ever seen
Well if its where they think it is its no wonder they haven't. Its in the middle of no where. There could be stuff floating around that never gets seen due to the size of the area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never actually said any of those things. All I've pointed out is that airliners going missing at sea and never being found due to the vast size of worldwide oceans is not without precedent.

As for the 707 disappearance flight I certainly don't assume the cargo on board had something to do with the disappearance until I can find evidence explaining why. Most likely theory from known facts is the aircraft suffered some sort of mechanical function & crashed at a position unknown.

As for MH370 I believe the only 2 plausible scenarios are a fire on board that disabled communications and left the crew flying blind or a hijacking scenario gone wrong by culprits unknown.

Might be close to the mark. I do not buy the pilot gone rogue story at all. As for a fire, i think they ruled that out pretty early on, i may be wrong though. Will be interesting to see what angle they take tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back