PC Stock Car Extreme proper PC racing simulator.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reiza-simracing-bonanza#/story

Interesting turn of events, Reiza Studio's makers of Game Stock Car/Extreme/Stock Car Extreme and Formula Truck are trying to raise money to further develop Stock Car Extreme{the main game}.
Being based in Brazil, they don't need as much as you might expect, in fact their aim is only $78000{nearly 20k raised already}, and the goal is to further enhance SCE and FTruck, but as it turns out, we "might" be getting a free DLC in the form of a Aussie V8SC.

The car might be released before their fund raiser ends{in about 26 days}, but regardless, it's promised content on top of the fact that another modding group is also making 3-4 V8SCs as well, obviously including the current machines.

I own SCE and have 30 tracks installed, and another 20-30 can be dled from here....http://m3challenge.webs.com/mods.html

SCE can be bought from Steam these days for about $30, but if you donate $35 to their cause, you can receive a steam key within a few hours for either SCE or FTruck, but SCE is the main game and best to get that if you don't have either, plus you can always increase your contribution within the campaign timeframe and upgrade yourself to either a $75 or $100 package and get more stuff including their next game, which I think is built around Ayrton Senna.

So just to be clear, if you contribute $35 now, and $65 later{within 26days}, you get...

Stock Car Extreme
Formula Truck
Their next game due 2016+ all DLC

I've been sim racing since 2009, and I either own or have tried virtually every sim on the market and I consider this one as the best, but others prefer rf2, either way, if the OZ V8's sound appealing, consider buying some of this as they're one of the few genuine sim makers remaining.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stock-car-extreme-list-of-cars-tracks.87003/

Here's SCE track and car list in photo's.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Reiza built OZV8SC is officially confirmed. ...release date unknown, but hopefully within 30days.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Aussie SuperV8 (for SCE);
Mitsubishi Lancer Cup (for SCE);
Montreal modern (for SCE & FTruck);
Velo Cittá (for SCE & FTruck).

Due to current funding levels, these cars and "track" are confirmed as free DLC for SCE and FTruck.

Don't forget the incredible Cart mod that already exists.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
hahahhahahhha, 71% target reached, so this means we get the V10 F1 car as well.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Whoa, about to hit 80% so even more goodies.
I think the V8SC will be released within 24hrs, but don't quote me on that, anyway some of the sim racing ytube celebs have the beta, so more video's are online.

Remember, this is a genuine sim, but it works beautifully with my stock G27, you can really feel where the tyres are and react accordingly, so countersteer and power slides are possible with some of the cars, well, countersteer is possible with them all.
Also, don't be put off by the track quality you see on youtube, as it's far better on your PC, and has excellent replay quality and replay functionality.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Neils Heusinkveld{SCE physics champ} describes the SuperV8 as the most fun in sim racing....at Bathurst.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I got my 1.37 beta key update, dling now, but remember, if you don't have level 3** access or above, you have to wait for the 1.37 update, and it could be months.

**$35 or higher.

POGMA

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
100k plus.
86 Stock car one of the great sim cars.

Back