Stop the boats. 5k a head. (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

they don't camp on the foreshore if you go to the toilets their it ain't a pretty site, they are in a caravan park for sure
As I said, pics please. Pics are worth more than a thousand words. However in say this, surely it is a health issue and not good enough.

How does your Catholicism reconcile with our asylum policy? Does do unto others have the caveat unless they arrive by boat?
The church is way out of kilter when it comes to refugees, to me they are only looking for more adherents than having the best interests of Australia at heart, don't worry i can see through the church and their moral failures. If they really cared about refugees wouldn't they sell all the property they have tucked away, no the church is a bit of business enterprise for sure.

As I said, pics please. Pics are worth more than a thousand words. However in say this, surely it is a health issue and not good enough.
I went to use a friends toilet awhile back and got the shock of my life. These toilets are paradise as to what our fellow Australian have to use believe me.

The church is way out of kilter when it comes to refugees, to me they are only looking for more adherents than having the best interests of Australia at heart, don't worry i can see through the church and their moral failures. If they really cared about refugees wouldn't they sell all the property they have tucked away, no the church is a bit of business enterprise for sure.
Why did you bring up "The church"?
Gough said Catholicism..

I went to use a friends toilet awhile back and got the shock of my life. These toilets are paradise as to what our fellow Australian have to use believe me.
Sorry, 'believe me' is not acceptable, pics please.
Doesn't say much about your friend, doesn't take long to clean a toilet, I do it daily.

Toilet seat was left up?

Have a bex.
You always take the mick when ever you point out that their are many Australians who would kill to have the same bathroom/toilet facilities the refugees have been provided. And i provided an example and i can assure you it just wasn't a toilet seat left up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You always take the mick when ever you point out that their are many Australians who would kill to have the same bathroom/toilet facilities the refugees have been provided. And i provided an example and i can assure you it just wasn't a toilet seat left up.
I think maybe you mean PNG, not Aussies...
Because in Manus, someone was literally killed... Possibly to use the amazing toilet facility...

He was renting and it was very run down, he did the best with what he had.
Look enough about this, it seems if someone is try to make a point about the conditions AS are living under, instead of addressing it, you give an example of what some Australians are currently living under. In Australia, we have Health authorities that if notified, would fine, or close down, those facilities.
AS don't have any right to basic food, conditions or medical services, so just leave it at that.

I think maybe you mean PNG, not Aussies...
Because in Manus, someone was literally killed... Possibly to use the amazing toilet facility...
The person who died was being very provocative to a PNG national , no excuse for caving his head in, but the PNG guy now faces imprisonment which is a harsh prospect. Why bring this up continually as it comes across as a tad racist towards PNG who have gone out their way to provide sanctuary to refugees but have been abused and called apes by the very people they were trying to provide a home for.

The person who died was being very provocative to a PNG national , no excuse for caving his head in, but the PNG guy now faces imprisonment which is a harsh prospect. Why bring this up continually as it comes across as a tad racist towards PNG who have gone out their way to provide sanctuary to refugees but have been abused and called apes by the very people they were trying to provide a home for.
You're the racist. You were saying many aussies are killers in just the other post!

And I reported you.

And, sorry, what? You don't want me to bring up the DEATH, of someone in our CAPTIVITY, who had never gone to court, or been charged with anything... Because you are busy trying to say the toilet facilities on Manus, are better than your friends?
Hmm. Nope, I think I know what means more.

I am not religious, brought up catholic that's all, but i have no allegiance to them whatsoever, never step foot in the place bar weddings and funerals.
So your latent Catholicism is offended by blokes dressing up as nuns but not by the government refugee policy. What an odd values system you have.

Look enough about this, it seems if someone is try to make a point about the conditions AS are living under, instead of addressing it, you give an example of what some Australians are currently living under. In Australia, we have Health authorities that if notified, would fine, or close down, those facilities.
AS don't have any right to basic food, conditions or medical services, so just leave it at that.
I just trying to point the conditions are serviceable, what next do you want that they be put up at the Hilton. ( remember where they came from they most likely had to use a hole in the ground and use their hand instead of toilet paper)

I just trying to point the conditions are serviceable, what next do you want that they be put up at the Hilton. ( remember where they came from they most likely had to use a hole in the ground and use their hand instead of toilet paper)
See this is what I mean - Hilton for goodness sake? Why do I even bother? End.

You're the racist. You were saying many aussies are killers in just the other post!

And I reported you.

And, sorry, what? You don't want me to bring up the DEATH, of someone in our CAPTIVITY, who had never gone to court, or been charged with anything... Because you are busy trying to say the toilet facilities on Manus, are better than your friends?
Hmm. Nope, I think I know what means more.
WTF is this

Its a point i was making , about the toilet conditions for AS, but totally overlooked as it hit too close to home, but then you use the usual tactic and cry racist. Well it doesn't cut it.
What point were you making in this post?;

You called me a racist for saying the PNGns killed to use the amazing toilet facilities in the detention centre.

I said that - after - you said that many Australians would have killed for the same toilet facilities.

So I called you a racist.
I also reported that post, and this post.

I've been told you will be banned soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back