Stop the boats. 5k a head. (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative. Think that there are laws to stop this sort of behaviour.

Give him a call. While you are at it, you can get a faith healing, talk in tongues and a guide on how to further vilify Muslims in our society.

To be honest, I am surprised that you haven't "come out" and declared your membership of his party.

And you have the guts to call me a Jellyback, yet you are safe with your anonymity.

Will you admit that you are a paid coalition shill?

Give him a call. While you are at it, you can get a faith healing, talk in tongues and a guide on how to further vilify Muslims in our society.

To be honest, I am surprised that you haven't "come out" and declared your membership of his party.

Clutching in hope, I see

Not interested in his views. Also lol having you complain about vilification considering how you do it to others so often.

Not interested in his views. Also lol having you complain about vilification considering how you do it to others so often.

You certainly seem highly interested in defending him though.

I'll always vilify you Tommy. You're a liar, a racist, a misogynist and a coward.

That is plain for everyone to see.

You certainly seem highly interested in defending him though.

I'll always vilify you Tommy. You're a liar, a racist, a misogynist and a coward.

That is plain for everyone to see.
You are one to talk on racism considering how hilariously quickly you are to claim racism when people are not being racist.

I'm not going down this track for the third time, since you showed so distinctly, on the previous 2 occasions, that you are too thick to understand plain English.
What relevance has that got to your bigoted and racist opinions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-21_11-8-16.png
    upload_2014-10-21_11-8-16.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 5
Indonesia doing better then this incompetent Australian government , Indonesians are stopping the planes coming into Indonesia illegally from Australia

http://www.smh.com.au/national/indonesian-air-force-intercepts-australian-plane-20141022-11a32p.html

An Australian light aircraft flying from Darwin has been forced to land by two Indonesian fighter jets because it was in Indonesian airspace without permission.

The twin propellor plane was pictured on the tarmac at Manado's Sam Ratulangi airport as two Australian men were taken into custody for questioning.

An air force spokesman said the captain's name was Graeme Paul Jackline, the co pilot was Richard Wayne McLean and the registration was VH-RLS. The men said they were bound for Cebu in the Philippines.

Ole Joko is not going to bend over like SBY and let Abbott run roughshod over international borders.

As a matter of fact, he has been giving Tone a massive "up yours pal" since before he even took office.

Interesting times for Tone and the happy clapping, miracle believin, tongue speaking Morrison.

Spent first 8 years in the Australia in a country small town and can assure you that our out-house looked nothing like that, also been Malaysia more than 15 times and not seen toilets like that. Perhaps Thailand is different and is acceptable to you.

Seriously, never mind, my fault in thinking other people have the same standards as I have.

Did you not leave your 5 star hotel in Malaysia?

Malaysian toilets are worse than Thailand's.

Penang airport's are some of the most disgusting I've ever used.

If you go to any roadside bus stop or food market in Malaysia you are going to come across some pretty seedy crappers. Plenty of them are squatters, no toilet paper, some with no hose, where all you have is a bucket of water to wash your hands in after you've wiped your arse with your bare hand.

Obviously toilets in hotels are fine, although plenty of the backpacker joints in Penang have the squatter toilets too, and you need to BYO paper.

If you go to any roadside bus stop or food market in Malaysia you are going to come across some pretty seedy crappers. Plenty of them are squatters, no toilet paper, some with no hose, where all you have is a bucket of water to wash your hands in after you've wiped your arse with your bare hand.

Obviously toilets in hotels are fine, although plenty of the backpacker joints in Penang have the squatter toilets too, and you need to BYO paper.

If you go to any roadside bus stop or food market in most impoverished countries around the globe, you will find the same thing.

Yet, the toilets in question are being cleaned and maintained by people who claim their wage from YOUR TAXES!!

Something that you are on record about being extremely touchy about. Mr. Libertarian.

Just not now.

Hypocrite.

If you go to any roadside bus stop or food market in most impoverished countries around the globe, you will find the same thing.

Yet, the toilets in question are being cleaned and maintained by people who claim their wage from YOUR TAXES!!

You have a good point that we probably aren't getting our money's worth.

But it's still hardly a torture chamber just because there's a bit of rust on the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back