Stop the boats. 5k a head. (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you should see a doctor if that is what you got from that article. Embarrassed!!!!What rubbish.
Only you could turn a positive story into a negative one.
PNG does not have a resettlement policy.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-05/png-to-give-training-visas-jobs-to-refugees/5867764

That link is nearly 3 months old.

ABC reporting of last two weeks was disgraceful, and what's more the correspondent knew he was on thin ice. Towards the end of it he was trying to "balance" by referring to the racial slurs and abuse that the ringleader A/S where inflicting on the locals in order to provoke last years riot.
They were trying it on again, apparently.[/QUOTE]

That link is nearly 3 months old.

ABC reporting of last two weeks was disgraceful, and what's more the correspondent knew he was on thin ice. Towards the end of it he was trying to "balance" by referring to the racial slurs and abuse that the ringleader A/S where inflicting on the locals in order to provoke last years riot.
They were trying it on again, apparently.
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha, the link you provided a few posts back was November but okay for you to post.
However typical of you to miss the real point of my post. PNG does not have a policy as yet but a beautiful new building built with Aussie tax payer money.
I think I am just about over your inability to recognise others points and go off on your own tangent by directing the discussion where you want it to be..
Thanks for engaging.

Ha ha, the link you provided a few posts back was November but okay for you to post.
[/QUOTE]

Which post was linked to November?

November 2013 no less!

November 13 was just after 44 Lebanese asylum seekers were drowned off the coast of Java.
18 of them were children.
11 from same village.
8 from same family plus their mother.

Their men folk were all economic migrants country shopping.

So are you now saying - best to forget all that its so out of date?

Here is it again. Another chance for you to show some respect to those who died in this tragedy because of the policies you keep justifying and supporting. http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/11/18/3891003.htm?

November 13 was just after 44 Lebanese asylum seekers were drowned off the coast of Java.
11 from same village.

Here is it again. Another chance for you to show some respect to those who died in this tragedy because of the policies you keep justifying and supporting. http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/11/18/3891003.htm?

I did not read about economic migrants country shopping, did you make that bit up.

I did not read about economic migrants country shopping, did you make that bit up.

The relations in Lebanon made it clear their family members were not fleeing government persecution and that the men had been sucked by people smugglers into believing they could get Oz citizenship easily. The relations had begged them not to go and begged more not to take their families. The trip cost the families $80,000.

This tragedy was the direst of all that followed the Rudd/Gillard/Gough/Maggie/et al policies - but thankfully Abbott, Morrison and Campbell brought the swift end to boat arrivals a month later.

11 from same village.

Oh dear you have done it again and I am sure you are not even aware what you are doing as long as you get your point across.
Let me go through it slowly for you.
I posted a link which you said was 3 months old, I then said that you had posted a link that was even older (just to shame SHY BTW) and given that your link was well over 12 months old, you ignore this and go into your soapbox.
Sadly Jane (no guru), I am over trying to have a mature discussion you. Ignore!

The relations in Lebanon made it clear their family members were not fleeing government persecution and that the men had been sucked by people smugglers into believing they could get Oz citizenship easily. The relations had begged them not to go and begged more not to take their families. The trip cost the families $80,000.

This tragedy was the direst of all that followed the Rudd/Gillard/Gough/Maggie/et al policies - but thankfully Abbott, Morrison and Campbell brought the swift end to boat arrivals a month later.

How many Lebs have come here and got on benefits only to sneek back home and still collect the benefits. More are being found out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's about the only slogan our boy Tones has left.

"Knight British royals"?

I wonder how this debate would've been reframed if the ALP, when it was in government, chose not to reveal boat interceptions and turn-backs. To Abbott's credit, his government may have indeed stopped the boats - but we aren't really sure if that's the case.

"Knight British royals"?

I wonder how this debate would've been reframed if the ALP, when it was in government, chose not to reveal boat interceptions and turn-backs. To Abbott's credit, his government may have indeed stopped the boats - but we aren't really sure if that's the case.

Ah but would Brother Morrison tell us porkies?

I have been calling Abbott an idiot for the last five years on here with much ado coming from the usual Tones groupies male & female, but even i am dumbfounded with his latest bout of idiocy, the guy must be going through male menopause or something like that.

11 from same village.

How many children are dying back in Iraq and in refugee camps?

Oh dear you have done it again and I am sure you are not even aware what you are doing as long as you get your point across.
Let me go through it slowly for you.
I posted a link which you said was 3 months old, I then said that you had posted a link that was even older (just to shame SHY BTW) and given that your link was well over 12 months old, you ignore this and go into your soapbox.
Sadly Jane (no guru), I am over trying to have a mature discussion you. Ignore!

You're link was irrelevant because it was out of date and therefore inaccurate to the point you were trying to make.
My link was totally relevant, still is and always will be to the issues of country shopping, people smugglers and people snmuggler customers putting their children's lives at severe risk:

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/11/18/3891003.htm?

"Knight British royals"?

Have you forgotten that these people ring the Labor MP from WA to spread the word that they are coming. They also ring refugee advocates in an attempt to highlight their plight.

High Court finds that the detention of Sri Lankans at sea was lawful.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-...rs-legally-detained-at-sea-high-court/6051426

4-3 verdict. Close run thing but in the end Tony, Scott , Gen Campbell prevailed and deserved to.

And best of all, decision explodes the final Big Lie of all the Big Lies that have been pedalled here and elsewhere by the people smuggler loving movement -
namely - that intercepting boats on the high seas (well actually Australia's contiguous zone) would make turnbacks unlawful.
Wrong, wrong wrong.

Judgement at: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/cth/HCA/2015/1.html

Look fwd to Malifice dissection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back