Stop the boats. 5k a head. (cont. in Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsess

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2007
On top of the world
AFL Club
West Coast
This leads me to think the government might be pretty jumpy about what is happening over there.
http://www.theguardian.com/australi...ty-over-use-of-force-in-immigration-detention

There's only a handful of welfare shoppers left in detention and they are obviously the hardest cases. When they get violent and abusive I hope the poor bastards just doing their jobs do get the opportunity to defend themselves, and the cockroaches in our legal profession dont get the chance to scuttle out from under their rocks threatening litigation. I can only imagine the abuse and mental anguish detention centre staff suffer.

hunt1234

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Regarding the alleged sexual abuse, it is believed that most of the incidents involved refugees offending against their fellow refugee. This hasn't been widely reported in the media but if this is the case well this could lead to legal action against the actual refugee who offended which will be pointless as i assume they have no assets.

hunt1234

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
The government knew about the sexual abuse claims and failed to act.

Truly they are a despicable lot.

Desperate power worshipers without a shred of concience.
I dont know how the Government can be blamed for refugees sexually abusing other refugees , to me that is just ridiculous. I was always under the impression it was the person who committed that act was the one who got the blame. Why is the government despicable, to me its the refugee who committed sexual abuse is the despicable one. Next your be blaming the government for joe blow down the street who cant control his urges for abusing next doors child, because they should have been fortune tellers and known the guy cannnot control himself. Is there any accountability to the individual anymore in your view or not .

Play by Numbers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
All up in Jock's icecream
AFL Club
West Coast
I dont know how the Government can be blamed for refugees sexually abusing other refugees , to me that is just ridiculous. I was always under the impression it was the person who committed that act was the one who got the blame. Why is the government despicable, to me its the refugee who committed sexual abuse is the despicable one. Next your be blaming the government for joe blow down the street who cant control his urges for abusing next doors child, because they should have been fortune tellers and known the guy cannnot control himself. Is there any accountability to the individual anymore in your view or not .
Refugees and staff.

It is the job of the gov to investigate, support and protect victims.

Also to persue the culprits. This clearly has not been done.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
People with nothing to hide, don't try to pass these sort of laws.

People with nothing to hide don't throw away their ID in order to illegally enter a country.

Lol at the Guardian, same mob who gave such scant coverage of countless rapes / grooming cases in the UK due to the ethnicity / religion of the perps.

Shameful hypocrisy.

hunt1234

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Refugees and staff.

It is the job of the gov to investigate, support and protect victims.

Also to persue the culprits. This clearly has not been done.
I agree, but how can you pursue the culprits who are fellow refugees when they have disposed of all their identification and no one comes forward to dob them in as their fellow countrymen protect them . We don't even know who these people are even if we wanted to prosecute them, the blame stands with the culprits in my book, we need to sue them for their behaviour and deport but then again the refugee advocates would then be screaming for their right to asylum. i dont blame the government whatsoever its all the fault of the refugees who are doing these heinous acts, their advocates, and the lawyers who are seeing dollar signs protecting these people.

romeoh

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Regarding the alleged sexual abuse, it is believed that most of the incidents involved refugees offending against their fellow refugee. This hasn't been widely reported in the media but if this is the case well this could lead to legal action against the actual refugee who offended which will be pointless as i assume they have no assets.
How are you making these assumptions please?

I'm not usually one to post Twitter memes but this sums it up nicely.
CCISCm2UAAAUX97.jpg

hunt1234

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
i post a most reasonable statement in regard to refugee on refugee sexual violence, and because i raise this someone posts a statement describing it as being of the ignorant racist demographic. Talk about throwing around labels. If it is not brought out in the open that their has been refugees involved in sexual violence against their fellow refugees in the detention centres then it will just continue and the perpertrators wont be penalised. Surely the guilty need to be found and deported its only commonsense.

Mar 21, 2006
Near Kardinia Park
AFL Club
Geelong
People with nothing to hide don't throw away their ID in order to illegally enter a country.

Lol at the Guardian, same mob who gave such scant coverage of countless rapes / grooming cases in the UK due to the ethnicity / religion of the perps.

Shameful hypocrisy.

Did the British illegally enter this continent?

How bout the Aborigines?

Tony Abbott on the boat he came in on?

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
The government knew about the sexual abuse claims and failed to act.

So we have "potential" sexual abusers among refugee numbers and yet certain sections of the community advocate letting refugees into our very own communities while being processed.

Shows what campaigners those advocates are. Willing to put our own people at risk to satisfy their own stupidity.

Did the British illegally enter this continent?

How bout the Aborigines?

Tony Abbott on the boat he came in on?
Sure did and we are still suffering the affects.:)
Only true owners are the Aborigines.
In fact most of those that first came were probably illegals.

i post a most reasonable statement in regard to refugee on refugee sexual violence, and because i raise this someone posts a statement describing it as being of the ignorant racist demographic. Talk about throwing around labels. If it is not brought out in the open that their has been refugees involved in sexual violence against their fellow refugees in the detention centres then it will just continue and the perpertrators wont be penalised. Surely the guilty need to be found and deported its only commonsense.
Proof? If this is the case, is this still not a duty of care issue for the government?

There's no room to deny fault because some people you've incarcerated are attacking other people you've incarcerated.

You're a foul person, and previously banned anyway.

hunt1234

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Proof? If this is the case, is this still not a duty of care issue for the government?

There's no room to deny fault because some people you've incarcerated are attacking other people you've incarcerated.

You're a foul person, and previously banned anyway.
Your being rather harsh, i might have more conservative viewpoints than you do but i don't consider myself a foul person. I don't walk all over people and have helped a number of people who have been short of a dollar and i try and be decent in real life dealings. Just because we hold conservative views doesn't make us horrible people.

Your being rather harsh, i might have more conservative viewpoints than you do but i don't consider myself a foul person. I don't walk all over people and have helped a number of people who have been short of a dollar and i try and be decent in real life dealings. Just because we hold conservative views doesn't make us horrible people.
I think you're a horrible person because of the horrible things you've said.

These aren't conservative views, they're inhumane views.

So we have "potential" sexual abusers among refugee numbers and yet certain sections of the community advocate letting refugees into our very own communities while being processed.

Shows what campaigners those advocates are. Willing to put our own people at risk to satisfy their own stupidity.
Dorothy called. She's looking for her man of straw.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

Keep on posting the facts Gus. It looks like the truth is hard too handle!

Bosun

Cancelled
Apr 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Spurs
Wasn't the PM once charged with sexual assault? When oh when are we going to stop these dangerous English immigrants coming to our country.

What would you suggest is the appropriate action for refugees that have been proven to be sexually abusing refugee children as well as ones that have been raping other refugees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back