Port Adelaide Round 15 SANFL squad of 23 v Sturt
Peter Motley Oval, Sunday 26 July, 2:10pm ACST

FB: Tom Jonas, Logan Austin, Bill Frampton
HB: Darcy Byrne-Jones, Sid Masters, Karl Amon
C: Kane Mitchell, Steven Summerton, Paul Stewart
HF: Brendon Ah Chee, Dougal Howard, Sam Russell
FF: Mitch Harvey, John Butcher, Jesse Palmer
Foll: Jarrard Redden, Sam Gray, Tom Logan
Interchange from: Jack Haarsma, Anthony Biemans, Johann Wagner, Tom Gray, Ciaran Hollingworth-Hughes

In: Palmer, Jonas, Stewart, Frampton, Ah Chee
Out: Colquhoun, Moore, Reynolds

NEW: Tom Jonas (Rostrevor/Norwood/Port Adelaide AFL) - club debut

Port Adelaide Round 15 Academy squad of 23 v Sturt
Peter Motley Oval, Sunday 26 July, 11:25pm ACST

FB: Luke Reynolds, Tom Corcoran, Tim Zavrl
HB: Sean Davidson, Matthew Williams, Brad Coulson
C: Callum Cook, Levi Proude, Jack Foster
HF: Adam Mahney, Jack Cooper, Keanu Miller
FF: Tom Phelps, Ben Sawford, James Deeley-Godfrey
Foll: Sam Gordon, Zac Hawkins, Louis Sharrad
Interchange from: Jake Beinke, Jonathon Ross, Teejay Halkias, Jackson Williams

Pleased to see that Palmer is back in the SANFL team. Being in the AFL team as an emergency was a waste of time with his development and really only lip service to him, something a player doesn't really need. Glad to see Billy back but I was hoping Ah Chee would still be in the AFL side, he deserves a proper run.

Going to this match, should get a big win. Greenslade and Bruggemann dropping out with injury should help us more than Moore and Colquhoun being called up will help them.

Pleased to see that Palmer is back in the SANFL team. Being in the AFL team as an emergency was a waste of time with his development and really only lip service to him, something a player doesn't really need. Glad to see Billy back but I was hoping Ah Chee would still be in the AFL side, he deserves a proper run.
If there was an injury in the warm up he would have played. That's what emergencies are for. Anyway he'll be back for the Magpies feeling fresher for the week off - I'm putting him down for 3 goals :cool:

If there was an injury in the warm up he would have played. That's what emergencies are for. Anyway he'll be back for the Magpies feeling fresher for the week off - I'm putting him down for 3 goals :cool:

True - but I would much sooner have seen him with a full game in the SANFL instead of a very small chance of an AFL game.

He was named at FF last week too.

Where a player is named to play doesn't necessarily have anything to do with where they'll actually play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't be there today, family stuff. But will have the TV on and/or be recording. I trust the Sturt crowd and especially their cheer squad will the welcoming and family-friendly crowd I remember.

I won't be there today, family stuff. But will have the TV on and/or be recording. I trust the Sturt crowd and especially their cheer squad will the welcoming and family-friendly crowd I remember.

I fully expect a suitable level of outrage and frank discussion via Twitter and radio to be raised after they boo our captain when accepting the Damian squire medal for bog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back