Succession Plan II

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Have you? Does he strike you as Ron Barrassi-like in his delivery style? Can you envisage him haranguing and berating players with fiery verbal outbursts like Jeans and Kennedy might have done? Is he likely to intimidate others with just a look and prolonged silence like Sheedy was reputed to do?

Is that what it takes to be a good oral motivator? I shudder to think what your teachers were like.

Is that what it takes to be a good oral motivator? I shudder to think what your teachers were like.
You tell me then what Pendlebury has in common with any of the coaches in your list, apart from being a genuinely good player.

AnglerFish-628.jpg

You tell me then what Pendlebury has in common with any of the coaches in your list, apart from being a genuinely good player.

Take a step back and look at the conversation we are having. All I care about right now is Pendlebury the player and captain. We have enough problems to worry about before we consider his potential as a coach.

Take a step back and look at the conversation we are having. All I care about right now is Pendlebury the player and captain. We have enough problems to worry about before we consider his potential as a coach.
This is a succession coaching thread so it is only natural to assume that you are discussing Pendlebury as a potential coach rather than player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back