Movie Suicide Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I read some comments that the metal teeth Joker has is a result from a previous run in with Batman (where they all got knocked out).

Given this universe's Batman will already be a battle hardened hero, it's perhaps also might suggest that the Joker has been around for a while too?

Yes very good point. In TDKR, The Joker was 'awoken' by Batman's return. I wonder if he will appear (or be mentioned) in BvS.

I think I read some comments that the metal teeth Joker has is a result from a previous run in with Batman (where they all got knocked out).

Given this universe's Batman will already be a battle hardened hero, it's perhaps also might suggest that the Joker has been around for a while too?
It's all been speculated. Yep, both Joker and The Bat have been feuding prior to this movie. That's why the Joker is already in prison.

And on the other side of the coin, has there been anything confirmed for Affleck appearing in Suicide Squad?

I'd be guessing he's involved in some respect given the next movie following is Justice League.
I don't think it has been. I'd expect SS to build into JL in a way. I'd say Joker and Lex will finish SS arm in arm.

Apparently Ben Affleck has been seen in Toronto (where SS is being filmed) as well as a Batmobile. Seems odds on he will make a cameo in this.

Leto's been beefing up quite a bit too. Saw a pic yesterday and he's definitely adding some size on.

Apparently Ben Affleck has been seen in Toronto (where SS is being filmed) as well as a Batmobile. Seems odds on he will make a cameo in this.

Leto's been beefing up quite a bit too. Saw a pic yesterday and he's definitely adding some size on.
I'm really hoping he is quite lean and well defined rather than muscle bound.

Yeah that's the pic I saw. I doubt he'll be packing on much more - probably just enough to still look lean and wiry but still give the impression that he's a hardened criminal and a villain not to take lightly. If he wears a suit, you probably won't see much of his muscles anyway I guess.

That photo there also looks much more beefed up than the one of him and all the tattoos IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be the only one but I think Leto is a brilliant actor and think he will do a great job in this. Also cant wait to see Margot and Jared as the clown prince and princess of crime.
Well he's only an Oscar winner isn't he.

I might be the only one but I think Leto is a brilliant actor and think he will do a great job in this. Also cant wait to see Margot and Jared as the clown prince and princess of crime.

Not at all the only one. He's a fantastic actor.

Very happy with the casting so far. It can never please everyone though, such is the reactionary element to the internet these days. ie when Ledger was announced as The Joker, Affleck as Batman etc

You can be the best actor in the world, but if the script sucks even your acting skills can't save you.

My point is you would hope that the script for Suicide Squad and Batman vs Superman are "decent" quality.

Yep. Look at what the likes of Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson etc had to work with in the Star Wars PT.

CEHkj_dUEAALjfz.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back