Movie Suicide Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Read the best thing on Facebook

Rick Flagg is the main Villan ; Deadshot, Harley Quinn and The Joker work with Flagg...so Amanda Waller will form a team to take them down

Some people make me laugh

Not sure about Harley's outfit. It's not bad, but it not great.
The rumour is she will have 3 or 4 outfits, I hope that is the case, and I hope they are closer to the original.

Margot's got the cheeky grin down though.

more set photos

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/05/04/suicide-squad-set-photos-show-harley-quinn-deadshot/

I reckon Harley looks great the costume is very close to the arkham games costume but hopefully we get a cameo of the jester getup at least once, maybe when she rides off into the sunset with Joker and Lex to set up JLA

Also a quote from Bruce Timm who co created Harley

I just today, just before the show started, saw the first image of Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad movie, and I thought 'Woah. She looks actually pretty cute!' I was actually kind of worried I thought ‘Oh, she's going to look really, really bizarre and skanky' but nah, she's not too bad. So I'm often mistaken.

After seeing Deadshot with his mask, my initial reaction was 'wtf' but after having a few more looks at it, I think it looks pretty good overall (I remember some people being worried that they feared Smith's ego might mean he went without the mask or eyepiece during the film so his face could get plenty of screentime.

The only minor gripe I have with it - it looks like Deadshot is right handed by how he holds the gun but his targeting eye piece thing is on the left side of his mask. Not a huge issue but a bit odd.

While the cast is pretty big, you'd expect quite a few of those guys to be 'cannon fodder' during the film.

After seeing Deadshot with his mask, my initial reaction was 'wtf' but after having a few more looks at it, I think it looks pretty good overall (I remember some people being worried that they feared Smith's ego might mean he went without the mask or eyepiece during the film so his face could get plenty of screentime.
It's not necessarily his ego. It's why would you bother getting an actor like Will Smith if you're going to hide his face for most of the film.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not necessarily his ego. It's why would you bother getting an actor like Will Smith if you're going to hide his face for most of the film.
And that thinking is exactly how you get things like Deadpool in Xmen Origins: Wolverine

They're playing a character and that character wears a ******* mask.

Would you get someone to play Batman and then not have them in a cowl?

why the f**k does Harley have a baseball bat? where is the mallet? like they have kept the playing card tats. We wont see the jester costume.

Also not sold on the Deadshot helmet.

maybe when she rides off into the sunset with Joker and Lex to set up JLA

I hope not, it would make Lex look desperate, he wouldnt work with the Joker because he is unpredictable and hard to control, Lex is a control freak. and the Joker doesnt care about the rest of the Justice League, he is all about batman and the "friendship" he sees that they have.

Tom Hardy on leaving the movie. Sounds like he is a big joker fan.

“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really ******* alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s ******* alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, buteverybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”

The only minor gripe I have with it - it looks like Deadshot is right handed by how he holds the gun but his targeting eye piece thing is on the left side of his mask. Not a huge issue but a bit odd.

While the cast is pretty big, you'd expect quite a few of those guys to be 'cannon fodder' during the film.
Will Smith is apparently left handed. Therefore, the everything (including the eyepiece) is switched over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back