Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy it when Louis gets his time to shine, as long as its not at the expense of Harvey or Mike.

The twists regarding the Hessington Oil have been great. When they said Ava was charged with murder I was like, oh no this is gonna be so long, but since then plenty of twists regarding the case.

And finally get to see that smug dick Stephen get whats coming to him.

i dont find the introduction of Stephen. We were able to see a different side to Donna and it was cool in how they explored the Donna-Harvey relationship in last week's episode (the flash back on). However is it just me or have all the characters seem to have developed/changed this year and yet Harvey is still exactly the same.

^Agreed there has been a huge drop off this season. I liked the last episode though. Well the Harvey/Dennis/Darby stuff at least, I'm so ******* frustrated they continue to separate Louis from the main plot and still give him half the ep. Shocker of a decision imo.

Scotty is back next ep!!! :D

I enjoyed the Harold arc. I'm not sure why people don't like it. Louis + Rachel did well together.

So with Darby kicked out is it Pearson and Specter?

Louis vs Nigel is going to happen. Exciting but not as exciting as Scotty :hearts:

Scotty is back next ep!!! :D

I enjoyed the Harold arc. I'm not sure why people don't like it. Louis + Rachel did well together.

So with Darby kicked out is it Pearson and Specter?

Louis vs Nigel is going to happen. Exciting but not as exciting as Scotty :hearts:

indeed, with mike, jessica and harvey sitting in a line at the conference table I was actually half expecting it to become 'Pearson, Specter, Ross' there for a second at the end

It was only when I thought it through I realised how stupid that thought was, but I still really enjoyed the ep, Harold sneaking one past Louis was a nice moment

Didn't really like the way they got rid of Darby. Seemed a bit cheap and plus there wasn't any real motive to cut him out.

Jessica was pissed she was 49 percent after doing a deal in the night to stab the original senior partners with Hardman.

Its been pretty disappointing lately, but Rachel has had a first rate season IMO.

Huntley was a total disappointment though; for a notorious fixer he put up approximately zero fight. Very disappointing. Also Donna has to be able to do better, even if he does have the accent - she's in New York!

I really hope next season doesn't require that one of Harvey or Mike be a whining little boy all season, because that has worn thin after the last two.

I like Louis, but I do want him involved more in the main plot than he has been, not as a comic interlude. The best Louis moments have always been those near moments of real pathos.

have just started watching this. middle of season 2 now. found the first series to be single episodes with not much of an on going theme running through it. Season 2 much better with the partners fighting storyline.

But geez, mainly kept coming back for that rachel character. She is a stunner. And wears wicked outfits. would love to work opposite her...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An ok episode. Over did the Louis and Harvey coming together, showed a completely new Harvey which wasn't necessary. As well as over doing the Mike and Rachel scenes, though their storyline should get interesting again.

Hopefully they can wrap up the merger deal (breakaway) in three or four episodes and not have it drag on for too long.

An ok episode. Over did the Louis and Harvey coming together, showed a completely new Harvey which wasn't necessary. As well as over doing the Mike and Rachel scenes, though their storyline should get interesting again.

Hopefully they can wrap up the merger deal (breakaway) in three or four episodes and not have it drag on for too long.
^
Sometimes I struggle to understand why people watch this show.

The Louis and Harvey scene was great. Essentially a rollercoaster ride, and it was cool to see rivals coming together for a victory against a common enemy. It was also a good lesson in developing Harvey's character, probably a first for the show.

How can showing a new side of a main character not be necessary? I don't get it.

And I think it's season finale next episode.

^
Sometimes I struggle to understand why people watch this show.

The Louis and Harvey scene was great. Essentially a rollercoaster ride, and it was cool to see rivals coming together for a victory against a common enemy. It was also a good lesson in developing Harvey's character, probably a first for the show.

How can showing a new side of a main character not be necessary? I don't get it.

And I think it's season finale next episode.

I thought they showed Harvey to be too soft where he still needed to keep the hard edge that he has about him, like we see with him and donna after the english bloke (cant remember his name) used her. Make no mistake I enjoyed it and thought the scene was quite funny with Louis' reaction but just thought they over stepped the mark a little.

And yeah next week is the last episode for the season but the storyline will defiantly continue on through to next season.

Awesome episode.

Loved that Harvey had to show some respect for Louis now he is name partner.

It's good to have Scotty back. Rachel and Katrina were also looking stunning this episode.

Interesting to see the evolution of Mike. Is more of a figure in the room with Harvey and Jessica now, not just the whipping boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back