Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched all 3 season's in little over a month.

Interested to see how the series will go now they are going in a new direction.

Watched all 3 season's in little over a month.

Interested to see how the series will go now they are going in a new direction.

Fair effort smashing them out!

Going to be hard watching them a week at a time now.

I'll bet! I had the same problem with Sons of Anarchy (got onto that after season 3 so had a bit of a catching up to do but when I did catch up, was very painful waiting lol).

I plan on going back and watching seasons 1 and 2 of Suits sometime just to refresh my memory of what's gone down (does feel like a bit of a blur as someone said earlier!).

Suits has copped a fair bit of flack for the past 2 seasons, but at the end of the day, I remember being more excited for a new episode than say Game of Thrones, but I'm not that big of a GoT fan anyway.

I guess they had to set up a new dynamic.

3 months later is a bit of a gap to fill in.

Louis has become the best character. When Katrina showed him that card she had made was the best part of the episode.

Harvey and Mike need to lift. Playing field is established, now time to bring it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did Rachel say she had an affair with?

Logan or Max?

The new guy, I don't remember his name but he is the son of an owner that's taking over one of the companies Harvey represents.

Do you need a spoiler for this until it airs in Australia? I think I've seen Suits episode around 12am in the morning that are months behind. lol

really interesting direction the show is taking..

The old format could get a little stale, Harvey and Mike take on client x, win case while something threatens to unravel the lie that Mike has been living..

But he now has the freedom to work without that cloud over his head and will be going head to head with Harvey. Breath of fresh air. Could be a very good season.

Louis (to Katrina): Ready the Dictaphone, we are going to need it.

Louis (to Jeff Malone): But your nothing but a crowing utensil. And the last utensil that walked into my office learned what all the other utensils learned. That I eat utensil for breakfast, lunch and dinner... That's right it's god damn delicious [Louis licks fingers]

I was sure we were gonna get Louis on the dictaphone after he got given the corner office. Alas, I was left disappointed.

Was it just me, or were they showing Rachel's phone a little too much in that last scene? Like she was hiding something?

Louis scene with the utensil was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back