Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

You can get where Louis is coming from but I still thought he was a bit of a dick for turning so easily on the only people who have ever shown him any sort of compassion even after he ****ed up so monumentally, TBF they did manipulate that at times but really it's his own fault for being so emotionally needy.

That being said I think Louis and Donna have carried the show at times this season so I'm glad they've found away to keep him around, I just wish the show's direction would take a break from the firm being under attack after attack though.

So exactly what has happened between Jessica first asking Louis what he wanted until the second time?

What a waste of a season, only a Louis spinoff can save this train wreck.

he has leverage?

WOW! That is easily the best ending to any episode of Suits, I didn't think I would ever see Louis show that type of anger and be so forthright with his demands to Jessica. It's ON!
I was on the edge of my seat barely containing laughter when he let both Jessica and Donna have it. Stick it right up that Jessica bitch Louis, get what you deserve. :D

So exactly what has happened between Jessica first asking Louis what he wanted until the second time?

What a waste of a season, only a Louis spinoff can save this train wreck.

Louis can send Jessica to jail for a very very long time if he wants or at least lose her legal firm and a huge chunk of money.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that all just went boom at the end.

Donna got Litt up, Jessica got Litt up. Will he get his name on the door by blackmail?
No, he won't, and if he does, I'll stop watching the show.

Litt has gone from a likable character to now a despised one in my book.

Ultimately, the character that got him sacked in the first place has come back out and it's his emotional immaturity.

You make your bed, you go sleep in it. Don't go * over your "family" because of it, who, although they can't give you what you want, they still looked to give you something. ala Mike Ross getting him a job interview with Robert Zane, willing to hang out with him at his lowest (in which Louis spat in his face essentially). Harvey, getting him 2 jobs, and even if they're not up to Litt's standard, it's still a gesture.

And the s**t about "you were never my friend" yadayadayada, makes no sense either. Donna was lying to him to protect her friend, Mike Ross. She's essentially being loyal to her friend, so how can you ask her to be loyal to you, if that in essence is actually an action of disloyalty. All in all, just shows Litt's selfishness.

Louis Litt doesn't deserve s**t. Can't wait to see him get spanked, when the season comes back. TFB's compassion for Louis Litt = 0

Solid rant bro.

I really liked the bit where Louis called Jessica a hypocrite because it was true.

Harvey, Mike and Donna went out of their way to protect him but also Mike and Ross shut down his deal by going to Gilles because Harvey just couldn't let him have the client even though Katrina showed her loyalty by letting him know about the merger deal.

I still like Louis. He is an emotional man and all the characters have complex motivations and have done bad things at times.

His spray on Donna was harsh and it think that scene was acted very well by Rafferty to convey the pain of her conflict over Mike's secret.

Solid rant bro.

I really liked the bit where Louis called Jessica a hypocrite because it was true.

Harvey, Mike and Donna went out of their way to protect him but also Mike and Ross shut down his deal by going to Gilles because Harvey just couldn't let him have the client even though Katrina showed her loyalty by letting him know about the merger deal.

I still like Louis. He is an emotional man and all the characters have complex motivations and have done bad things at times.

His spray on Donna was harsh and it think that scene was acted very well by Rafferty to convey the pain of her conflict over Mike's secret.
Hypocrite? Maybe, in the technical sense. But everything needs to be applied to the context of the situation.

Do people think that Jessica should have fired Harvey for bringing in Mike? I don't think so. Do most of us agree that Louis deserved to be fired? I would think so.

Does that make us all hypocrites then?

I don't think you can say Mike Ross is contradicting his actions by going to Gilles. He's doing his job. In essence, Louis is the one doing the dog act. He's using the situation that he was given by Mike, to actually steal one of Mike's clients from him. That's pretty twisted. I was genuinely surprised that Mike didn't go and sever his friendship with Louis, because that's what I would have done, but instead he was there to him for support.

Now the same Louis is using information on the same bloke, that can get him imprisoned, to blackmail for something. That's doubly twisted.

I agree that the acting performances were top notch, but I just kept expecting Donna to face Louis with outrage, at even the suggestion that he would a) get angry about it, b) feel betrayed by it and c) actually use it for blackmail. Because there is no way Donna should be at fault for this.

Has Louis ever done something to earn that sort of trust? In fact it's the opposite. Is Louis in a position at the firm to deserve to know? No, because it's not his ass on the line.

I agree that he has complex motivations. In the earlier seasons, you could pinpoint Louis' twisted character as a result of exclusion. He's not a very likable person, and it showed in the earlier seasons, when he was being the bad guy. Now, everyone's gone out of their way to be nice to him and actually befriend him. So what's his excuse now?

You really get into this show hey TheFreshBanana :p

I still like Louis. I think he was just hurt by all the lies that had built up to protect Mike.

If he is at the firm under threat of blackmail it's going to be a bit of a hostile environment.

I actually feel happy for him that he figured it out.

This is hilarious to me.

Not only will he get his job back, he'll get his name on the door too.

It's like a little crime gang now.

It's really at that point where I want Mike to get caught we have been teased with it so much. I just don't know how much life this show has left.

It's really at that point where I want Mike to get caught we have been teased with it so much. I just don't know how much life this show has left.

I imagine they will milk Rachel and Mike getting married at some point (probably next season) which will have some drama.

that was a great season, last season i was struggling to stay interested but wow they really bought life back to the show:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back