Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to the end of March, there's only a month and a half of the season left, and rumours are already starting up about possible player moves. In the last few days there's been word of Cech being available for 10m to foreign clubs, and today word that Newcastle were eying Abel Hernandez from Hull.

Post any transfer rumours in here.

United Rumours:

United buying Felipe Anderson from Lazio, Dybala from Palermo, Laporte from Bilbao, Clyne from Soton, Bale from Real, Depay from PSV, Moura/Cavani from PSG, Pogba coming home, Falcao from Monaco, Icardi from Inter & Hummels from BVB.

United selling David De Gea to Real, Angel Di Maria to PSG or swap for $$ and Moura/Cavani, Evans to GTFO, Smalling to Le Arse, Andreas Pereira to PSG.

Re: DDG rumour, United to replace DDG with Valdes

This is starting already? Wow lol.

We are linked with Smalling. No thanks.

I wasn't going to but after the Cech rumour the other day and then another rumour today I thought I'd check and got the green light from Chef. I think it's fair enough. About a month left in the season and agents are going to start talking.

I wasn't going to but after the Cech rumour the other day and then another rumour today I thought I'd check and got the green light from Chef. I think it's fair enough. About a month left in the season and agents are going to start talking.
According to a few of the more respected international journo's (oxymoron aside), United have already done most of their business with 3-4 signings already 'done'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United Rumours:

United buying Felipe Anderson from Lazio, Dybala from Palermo, Laporte from Bilbao, Clyne from Soton, Bale from Real, Depay from PSV, Moura/Cavani from PSG, Pogba coming home, Falcao from Monaco, Icardi from Inter & Hummels from BVB.

United selling David De Gea to Real, Angel Di Maria to PSG or swap for $$ and Moura/Cavani, Evans to GTFO, Smalling to Le Arse, Andreas Pereira to PSG.

Re: DDG rumour, United to replace DDG with Valdes

Also linked to De Veij from Lazio as well. Last time the Mancs bought a Dutch international centre-back from us it worked out pretty well for you guys.

Off the top of my head we've been linked to Robin Olson from Malmo but not much else which is fair enough as we need to know what division we'll be in first. Definitely bringing at least one new keeper in though, and word is McGregor's family have moved back to Scotland which may indicate he's on the way out along with Harper, which would suggest two new keepers coming in.

Also linked to De Veij from Lazio as well. Last time the Mancs bought a Dutch international centre-back from us it worked out pretty well for you guys.
Do you mean Stam? I thought we sold him to you? What do you think of De Veij and Anderson?

Do you mean Stam? I thought we sold him to you? What do you think of De Veij and Anderson?
I stand corrected :$ Yes I did mean Stam... I thought he went to Milan after Man United for some reason.

Both players easily in our top 3 players this season. Felipe is something else, has it all. I hope he stays at Lazio for one more season to really consolidate himself because as is often the case, players can fall off if they move on to quickly but he he has all the tools to become world class. I think Man Utd already have players like him who can play between the lines with technique and pace but with more experience (although he would be a big upgrade on Januzaj), so I don't think he would play that much/be allowed to develop in the first team especially at the price he would command.

De Veij has been unbelievable. Easily our best defender despite missing a fair chunk of games through injury. He would be an upgrade on arguably all of your central defenders and Van Gaal loves him. This one is more likely and makes more sense.

There are very few world class keepers in the world and even less on the market I think there will be a bit of a frenzy over Cech's signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back